Highlander's Throne

Meet Samsara Donner. She's a distant descendant of the "doomed" Donner party that had tried to cross over the Sierra Nevada on the way west to Oregon and ended up stuck in the snow forced to resort to cannibalism to stay alive. But despite her dark and dreary past, Samsara is that perfect mix between wicked and good, with just enough professional qualities to make it as an American entrepenuer in modern day Tokyo. But when she suddenly gets thrown back 475 years back in time, and onto another continent, what happens when she crosses paths with the fearsome and roguish Caspian Caine? And what about her family's secret?

Caspian Caine is a revered man among his clan. He's a Scoottish highlander with too many battle scars to count, much less remember how he acquired them. Raised in a world full of superstition, he cautious when he sees a young woman walk out of the woods from thin air. Yet as he watches her he can't help but be mesmerized by her alluring looks and captivated by her voice.

As time passes she becomes his everything and for her... he is what she desires most. But as time passes and Caspian's many enemies try to tear them apart, will their barely standing relationship-if you can even call it thay-survive? And the biggest thought on Caspian's mind...will she stay with him? Or will Samsara's longing to return home cause her to leave him?