Cinderella

The lights shined from the ball. The handsome prince sat down looking for the one girl, the girl that will be his. The blonde haired young lady in her blue ball gown appears and he locks eyes with her. Everyone watches as he waltzes with the young maiden. His dark eyes locking with her blue ones as they lightly dance along the ballroom. Woman watch in anger as this woman has caught the prince's heart and not them. An older woman extremely furious with the young girl stands with her two daughters. "How dare she! He is mine!" The first stepsister says. The stepmother smiles and she watches as the young girl leaves to race home. The prince is distraught and has a single slipper. "Flirt with the prince and get that slipper" The stepmother says as she leaves. She begins to think as the coach rolls along the road and through the trees, the woman sees the young maiden and sees her wearing rags. The stepmother growls and takes a deep breath. Her daughters better get that slipper before she has to do something she may regret. She'll do anything for her two daughters. She married that rich fool for them and even deals with his rotten daughter who is currently ruining all her plans. Soon she won't be able to ruin any more plans, that damn Cinderella will pay. 

The night sky was lit up bright. The stars twinkling and the moon bright, trying to clear away all the shadows. The young woman, Cinderella, races home as her outfit turns into rags. She races inside and sprints to the attic and gets changed hurriedly. The front door slams open. "Cinderella! Where are you child?" The voice yells from downstairs. She walks down the stairs slowly. "Hurry up, I don't have all night for this" the stepmother says and Cinderella looks around. "Where are..." Cinderella asks as the stepmother glares at her. Her words get stuck in her throat. "You must have been so bored at home, all alone" the stepmother says and Cinderella nods. the stepmother locks the door and sighs. "Yes, it was" Cinderella says. The stepmother smirks. "Really, that's rather odd because I saw a girl just like you at the ball, dancing with my daughter's prince" the stepmother says and she sighs. Cinderella gulps as she gets dragged upstairs and thrown to the floor in the attic. "MOTHER! HE IS SEARCHING FOR THE GIRL WITH THE SLIPPER, WE COULDN'T GET IT!" stepsister 2 says. The stepmother sighs. She locks the attic door and looks at the sisters and looks at the blonde one. "You, you will marry that prince if it is the last thing I do" The stepmother says and she sighs. 

Footsteps, the click of heels. Cinderella is looking from the window and sees the stepmother heading towards her father's shed. It's too dark to see. The rain begins to pour and hit the window with a great force, almost like a storm. The moon shone brightly, like a warning sign. Cinderella sighs and sits bored. The door unlocks and drips of water is heard. She sees the stepmother who is smiling for the first time in years. Cinderella sees the water rolling off the stepmother's body onto the floor. The stepmother locks the door and turns around showing a wet saw. Her father used to use it for woodwork before he died. "My daughters need that prince, and nothing will stop me from them getting that prince" the stepmother says and Cinderella looks around in fear. "What..." Cinderella says and she sees her animal friends. "He's looking for a woman who fits the slipper, my daughter will fit that slipper, even if it's not her feet in that shoe" the stepmother says. The screams and cries for help fill the room as the stepmother saws off Cinderella's feet just above the ankles. The stepmother holds the feet and smiles as she locks the door and heads downstairs to her daughters. Cinderella grasping to life. "Help...me" she asks her fairy godmother, her animal friends, anyone that can hear her but no-one came to her rescue. 

The Prince arrives and sees the stepdaughter one, the blonde one. She tries on the shoes and you can barely see the stitch just above her ankles and magically the shoes are a perfect fit. The skin colour of her feet are a little off, but close enough. The stepmother grins and the prince leaves with the stepdaughter. "Mother, what happened to Cinderella?" stepdaughter two asks. The stepmother smiles and walks them upstairs to the attic and she unlocks the door to show Cinderella's mice friends eating Cinderella's flesh, devouring her as if they haven't eaten in weeks. Her eyes dull and her face pale and lifeless. She was no longer the beautiful maiden the prince wanted. "Oh my god!" the stepsister two said. The stepmother smiles at the sight. She blocks the window and smiles as she relocks the door. She puts on the fire downstairs and throws in the key as she drinks a hot drink. "Now to find you a man" the stepmother says with a gleam in her eyes. The stepdaughter nods and shivers at the image flooding her mind.