Epilogue(A Truth Revealed)

Start from the beginning

TimeSkip:5 weeks Later
Alex began to stir before immediately opening his eyes and looked around his surroundings before realizing he was in his room in the Planeptune Tower. "Eh? What happened?" Alex began to wonder until he remembered. "The Deity Of Sin!" Alex quickly sat up, but, the throbbing pain from his chest stopped him from getting up. "Uh? What the?" He said to himself while looking at his body. He was covered in bandages from his head to just below his stomach leaving his arms exposed and his pants on. He could tell this was Compa's doing. He placed his hand over the bandages analyzing his wounds remembering what happened. "Oh right, I won against her, then this, Ingenium person showed up." While wondering about Ingenium, he heard the door open as Compa came in with a fresh batch of bandages. "Ally! Your finally awake!" Compa then placed the bandages on the bed leaving the room to tell the rest. Alex looked at the bandages with comfort. "Thank god I woke up now." Immediately after, Compa came into the room with the CPU's and candidates along with IF and Histoire.  "Good day Alex. How are you feeling?" "Fine, I guess?" He replied scratching the back of his head. "How long was I out?" "Five weeks, but the doctors expected a month for you." Added Blanc. "I see, why're you all here?" "Isn't it obvious!? We were waiting for you to wake up!" Said Noire looking at Alex before quickly turning away blushing. "Do-Don't get the wrong idea okay!? I just so happened to visit Planeptune today for Lastation related business. It's not like we've been visiting you every few days to check on you or anything!" Said Noire crossing her arms as Alex and Uni looked at her with disbelief. "Wait. Where's Neptune?" Said Alex. "Big sis? She's right, Eh!?" Said Nepgear noticing how Neptune was absent. "Where's Neptune?" "I'm not sure. She was with us a moment ago." Said IF confused on where she could've gone. "Move it, move it! Protagonist coming through!" Said Neptune as she pushes IF nearly making her fall as she ran into the room "Hey Ally! How are you feeling?" "I feel great." Said Alex with obvious sarcasm in his voice. "Yeah, that's usual when Compa's doing the patching up." Neptune then looked at the other main goddesses with a smug look. "Well girls, Since Ally is majorly hurt, it seems as if he has to stay here some more." Said Neptune. Unlike last time, the CPU's didn't accept it. "Oh no no no Neptune! Your not using that excuse again!" Said Noire. "She's right. Alex is deciding now! No more objections!" Said an angered Blanc. Vert stayed silent and looked at Alex as she saw his face. It was a look of guilt. The same type of guilt someone would have when lying. "Alex, why do you look so down?" With that, all the arguing stopped as all eyes were on Alex. Alex saw all of them and knew that he had to tell the truth. With no delay, he sighed. "Girls. This'll shock you beyond compare. I, can't choose a nation to stay at." Everyone in the room was shocked at Alex's words. "What do you mean?" Said Noire. "That super form you all saw, it was activated using seven mystical artifacts called the Chaos Emeralds. Special Emeralds made from Chaos Energy. They contain positive and negative energy. That Super form used 100% of the positive energy." Blanc then asked the obvious question. "How'd you collect them all?" Alex stayed silent for a moment before talking. "What I'm about to say, will reveal how I arrived here and what my motivation was." Alex then summoned the seven emeralds as they all laid on the bed. "These seven emeralds right here are the reason why I'm in Gamindustri in the first place. When I woke up, Compa told me about seven colored orbs scattering across. When I heard that, I knew the emeralds were all over the place. When Histoire offered the 9 week trip around Gamindustri, I jumped on the idea because I knew I'd be able to find the emeralds." All the CPU's And Histoire had faces of anger after finding out that Alex was that focused on his goal that he used them help him complete his goal. "So, you used us just to satisfy your needs, right?" Said Vert. "Yes." Alex replied. It was silent again until Neptune put the final nail into the coffin. "Why're these emeralds important to you Ally?" "With all seven emeralds, I can return home to my dimension." At that moment, all the energy in the room dispersed. It was full of silence. "So, your going home now?" Said a worried Nepgear. "I don't know. I'll think about it tonight in bed. I'll tell all of you tomorrow." Alex said. Everyone left the room leaving Alex by himself.