ASIC Battle III(The Former Goddess's Gifts)

Start from the beginning

In the Virtua Forest
After walking for hours on end, Alex decided to stay in the depths of the Virtua Forest knowing how hard it'll be to find him. He was currently resting his back on a tree as he was sitting on a branch stargazing at the night sky. He had nowhere to go. He didn't want to go anywhere. All 4 nations were probably going haywire after Magic's video and he knew leaving the tree was bad as he didn't want the candidates to find him. 'I just don't wanna see anybody right now. I could careless what this Deity Of Sin is but, Magic has all 4 goddesses captured and I'm still not 100% ready to fight.' "It really is my fault." "Is that how you feel, young man?" Alex heard a new voice and looked around but couldn't see anything. "I'm down here." Alex then hopped off the branch back on to the ground and saw a bright purple light in front of him. "Nice to meet you, young man." Alex had a look of confusion and he stared at the purple orb. "Are, you, a fairy?" "Fairy?" Said the purple orb in confusion. "I'm afraid your confusing me with another being. I'm a mascot." "A mascot? The hell is that?" "A mascot is a powerful spirit that protects the nations from threats such as monsters by keeping them away. I in particular am tasked with Planeptune safe. As such, I am known as Planeptune's mascot." Upon hearing the mascot's explanation, Alex expected a ghost like appearance for a mascot. Regardless Alex's mood stayed the same. "What do you want?" "I was sent to find you." "Did Histoire send you?" Alex said as he looked down. "Planeptune's oracle is unaware of my actions. I'm here on someone else's behalf. Someone who wishes to speak to you about the current situation." "Someone else's?" Alex was confused at the mascot's words. Who else would want to talk to him. Alex then closed his eyes and sat on the ground. "Sorry. I can't go with you." "May I ask why?" "There's nothing I can do." "And why's that?" "Because I'm the reason the reason why we're in this life and death situation!" Alex said angrily at the mascot with irritated expression. "All I had to do was not fall for Magic's trap, yet, I screwed it all up!" The mascot didn't talk as she listened to Alex rambling on. Because of me, the others got captured......and because of me, Neptune went back, and she.....She.....!" Alex looked down as his hands covered his eyes, his voice breaking down when he mentioned Neptune. Even though she couldn't see him, the mascot could tell Alex was starting to shed tears. Because of Alex jumping in front of Neptune, he made her feel like she needed to avenge him leading to her being captured. "Young man, there is no need for you to fell guilt for the Planeptune CPU's demise. She didn't go back because of you." "What do you mean?" "As a mascot, I can sense the feelings and emotion of the current Planeptune CPU's. She went on her own free will. Your forgetting that the CPUs Of Planeptune has always had strong determination to do what they want." Alex The remembered that's what made Neptune special. Her free spirited will, her sense of justice. Neptune was always determined to do what she wanted no matter what. The mascot had expected Alex to continue breaking down. Instead, he chuckled then got up with a look of determination. "So, this person that wants to see me. Take me to them." "Very well. Follow me."

After a while, they had arrived at their destination. It was a huge mansion out in the middle of nowhere. Alex was impressed with how the mansion looked like it was brand new. It wasn't broken down and withered like he'd expect for a building in the middle of nowhere. "What is this place?" "The owner calls this The Naval Mansion." Said the mascot. They both entered the mansion and looked around the entrance. "Since she'll be here in a couple of seconds I should be on my way. Goodbye." "Wait! You said she!? Comeback!?" The mascot then disappeared leaving Alex extremely nervous as he was now alone in some stranger's mansion. Even though they wanted to see him, he was extremely nervous. "Crap! Crap! Crap! The hell am I gonna do!? Not only am I in a random person's mansion, but it's a girls!" "Your cute when your panicked. There's no need to worry, though, I'm happy to see you here." Alex stopped panicking and looked at the stairs as he saw a girl coming down from the stairs. Her height was similar to Vert's. As for her breast size it was the same as Purple Heart's. Busty, but not breaking the limit like Vert's. Her face was similar to Purple Heart's. Alex also noticed how her hair color was the same as Purple Heart's, the length of Vert's hair, and in the same style as Nepgear. This girl also gave off a bright glow from her body, almost as if her body was see through. Her clothes consisted of a long dress that reached all the way down to her feet with accents and flower decorations similar to what a queen would wear. She also had a flower accessory on her hair as well. She made it to the bottom of the stairs as she stood in front of Alex smiling. "I'm happy to see you here in one piece young man. I thank you for arriving on short notice." "It's okay. So, who are you?" "My name is Astrid. Planeptune's former goddess." Alex wide eyed at Astrid's words. If he remembered from Histoire's lessons, the 4 nations had been thriving for lots of years so he automatically assumed that the goddesses before the current ones died out. The fact that he's in front of one of the former goddesses is unbelievable to him. "Your name, young man?" "Oh right. It's Alex." "I see. Alex follow me downstairs to my basement. I have a lab down there and I happen to possess somethings that might belong to you." Astrid began walking downstairs as Alex followed her. They made it and Alex saw lots of computer screens in front of the room with a chair, a table in the middle of the room directly under a light. "Where are we?" "This is my laboratory is use to occasionally check on Planeptune to see if it's doing well." "Right I forgot. Why'd you wanna see me?" "I need you to defeat the deity of sin and destroy her beyond compare." "Your saying it like it's a simple thing to do." "Certainly, such a task might be next to impossible. That's why I brought you here. I need to show you something." Astrid went towards a safe on the wall, entered a code, and motioned Alex towards her. She grabbed something and held it in her hand. "I believe this is yours." Astrid then gave Alex the object and as soon as Astrid let go, Alex couldn't believe his eyes "What The!?"

" Astrid then gave Alex the object and as soon as Astrid let go, Alex couldn't believe his eyes "What The!?"

It was the 7th and final emerald. The last one he needed to go back home. "You had this!? Since when!?" "It happened to appear in my room out of nowhere months ago. I kept in my safe in case the owner came back. Seems like they did. Hope your happy." "Are you kidding me!? I'm more than happy! I'm thrilled! Now that I have all 7 emeralds I can finally return home to my dimension! Thank you so much!" Astrid however looked at him with a upset look. "Is that so? Before you decide to go home, I suggest you look back in the safe." Alex looked confused before looking back in the safe as he saw a jar. He grabbed it and turned it around to complete shock.

"The hell!? My father's eyes!? You had these to!?" Astrid nodded

"The hell!? My father's eyes!? You had these to!?" Astrid nodded. "Did they come at the same time as the emerald?" "Yes." "You don't know what this means! If I can transplant my father's eyes into mine, I can obtain the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!" Alex then realized something, he had a decision to make. Would he leave the Gamindustri to die and go home now that he had the 7th emerald, or would he transplant his father's eyes into his eyes to obtain the EMS and fight Magic. 'Do I go home, or stay and fight.' Alex immediately however, knew the obvious decision. "Astrid. I need you to transplant my father's eyes into mine now!" "What!?" "Do you know how to do it?" "I was given some instructions on eye transplants when I got the eyes." "Then remember them! Come one we have to hurry!" Alex then took of his jacket and purple skirt as he ran at the table and laid down on it. Astrid walked over to grab a pair of gloves then walked next to the table as he held the jar in hand. She looked down at Alex asking him, "Are you ready." "Yes I am. Let's go." Astrid then grabbed one of the eyes, and began to transplant them.

"Girls, don't worry. I'm ready for a fight."

Next Time, Round 2:ASIC Battle IV(The EMS Awakens)