Part 1

Mal

I sat with Carlos, Evie and Jay at lunch. Carlos kept looking over at Jane, we all knew he liked her so we thought we'd sit with him to tell him to talk to her.

"So, why don't you just walk up to her and ask the girl out?" Evie asked Carlos, after taking a bite out of her sandwhich. "Evie!" I said. "What? I'm helping him like you said." She assumed.

"What...your trying to help me get with Jane" Carlos' eyes lit up a bit. "Yeah, dude. We are hooking yo-" I cut him off. "No not hooking him up, you idiot. Get them together." I corrected.

Carlos looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing...do you think Jane would want me to help her with her homework" he asked me.

"Yeah, only one way to find out...ask her." I said as I saw Jane walking towards our table.

"Um...uhhh....hi Carlos can you help with my homework, tomorrow lunch time in the library." Jane asked. "Uh...sure." Carlos replied. For some reason he didn't sound so interested in helping.

Next day: Lunch, library

"So, you need help with algebra" Carlos asked Jane. "Yeah, I do" She replied. Carlos looked so bored.

Me, Evie and Jay spied on them. I didn't know why but I felt a hint of jealousy inside me... Wait what!!??? I'm not jealous. I have Ben.

So, in case nothing happened, I made a love spell. Instead of cookies, I made chocolate muffins. Carlos loves chocolate. Wait...forget I said that.

Nothing... Nothing... Nothing... And... NOTHING. We got bored so Evie said to give them the muffins. "I'll do it!" Jay said. "No I will!" Evie argued. They argued and argued so I snatched the bag from them. "I'll go." I sighed, and walked up to them.

Carlos looked up from his sheet of paper, and his face seemed... To sort of just light up. I smiled and Jane looked up. "Oh, hi Mal." Jane said annoyed.

"Hi! Um...so I made chocolate muffins and I thought you might want to, try them" I said looking at Carlos. "I'll give you two a moment" Jane said and walked away.

No! Your meant to stay! And make Carlos happy!

"Wait! Did you say, chocolate?" Carlos asked, seeming excited, to try them. "Uh, yeah." I told him. He immediately took the bag and ate all the muffins. He then looked up at me.

Crap! No! No! No! Yes! No! Yes! No! No! No!

"Um...Carlos? Do you feel any...thing?" I asked. Before he said any thing he looked into my eyes. For some reason, my heart started picking up it's pace.

"Mal...I know your with Ben...but I can't hide it anymore." He said, wrapping his arms around my waste. He pulled me closer to him. "Carlos?" I asked, feeling excited, but, scared. Why was I excited?

He then leaned in and kissed me. I quickly pushed him away, my face turning red. I then ran out of the library to my dorm.

I didn't know how Ben would react...when he finds out. I didn't think about Ben because I was thinking about the kiss...The sweet, soft, amazing... Kiss? What's wrong with me!? I can't think like that!

Oh...