A snowy day

"Tch, please don't do that again, you actually had me really worried for a moment there!!" Zeldris muttered, crossing his arms over his chest and giving the
human in front of him an irritated glance.
"Hehe, I'm sorry~ I promise, I won't do it again!!" Arthur laughed in an easy tone as he stood up and started to brush of some of the snow on his clothes. Zeldris watched him as he suddenly started to shake a little, the cold whether having found it's way past his outer layer of clothes.
"Come over here, you look freezing!" The demon said, reaching the human one of his hands which he gladly took. Without any efforts Zeldris easily pulled him up in front of himself before swiftly taking his own scarf and wrapping it around Arthurs neck. The human looked at him in shock.
"But now you'll be cold instead!!" He exclaimed in a worried tone. But Zeldris just shook his head.
"No I won't, I'm a demon remember? We aren't as easily affected by cold weather as you humans are" He said, however this didn't stop Arthur from taking the long end of the scarf and tying it around Zeldris' neck.
"There! Now none of us have to get cold!!" He said with a dorky smile. Zeldris paused for a moment, just looking at Arthur before speaking again.
"But how are we now supposed to get anything done?" He asked. Arthur stared at him for a few second before looking down at the ground.
"Oh- I guess you're right....." He mumbled in a sad tone. The sad look on his face really struck Zeldris heart, he never wanted to see his love sad like his. He quickly grabbed Arthurs hands and put his forehead against his.
"Tch, sometimes you just don't think all the way- and that's also something I love about you, stupid~" He whispered, a happy smile spread across his face.
"Tehe, I love you too" Arthur laughed, his usual happy expression back on his face again. Zeldris really loved this human, he didn't know why, but he knew that he had to protect him at all cost, to keep that smile on his face from fading.

{{This is by far one of your best darwings according to me, @HazelnutAlex234 :3 }}