Short snippets of random stories

This is where I will be writing random stories - short stories.

Some may even be just like a story synopsis, and not exactly a story with a few paragraphs. I'm going to let my imagination run wild.

_______________________________________________________________

(1st entry)  It was a long way, somewhere unknown. The path took her along a narrow walkway, hidden by some bushes which were full of cherry blossoms. The sunlight was streaming down, scorching her neck, turning slightly red. She'd been travelling down hills for days, and she became restless. Her resources were running short, and it was about time for her to stop and grab some things to help her out. A sound behind her evaded all her senses and her ears throbbed. Her heart was pounding, deep in her chest. She blinked twice, before peering behind her. She regretted it instantly, but by the time she started running, it was already too late.

(2nd entry)   He looked up at the stars, their luminescent light shining down on him. A snort erupted from another and he turned to face the direction of the noise. In it's place, he saw a girl. She was tall and pretty, someone elegant in her stride. She wasn't angry, in fact she was smiling. Her deep blue eyes glimmered in the face of the moonlight, and he smiled back at her. She sat, looking deep into the distance. Her thoughts were darting back to the other night when they sat, in silence, gazing up at the stars. This was going to be the last time that she would sit here, and therefore he would make the most of it, being here with her. He held her hand, and slightly squeezed. And for a moment, everything seemed so perfect. And in that moment, everything was.

(3rd entry)   There was scattering in the woods, something was hidden behind those thick bushes. Or rather, someone. You could hear the heavy footfalls of the invisible individual creeping up nearer and closer. Also, the density of the air filled their lungs, so they had to breathe more heavily. Their head sharply crossed beside them, to see if there was anything else out there. It was pitch black, and cold. Sinister didn't quite describe the feeling of the dark woods at night, this night. Tonight was going to be different; it was inevitable.

(4th entry)   Something suspicious lurked behind the mask of the forest. It reveled in the mystic veil that kept the unwanted out. However, what lurked behind the veil was someone, someone who wasn't supposed to be there. How did he arrive there? He had to bend the rules, just this once. He had to find her. Kill her. He walked further into the wild, finding once or twice the sounds of air swishing to and from the left of the clearing. As he grew closer, the noises grew fainter. This was the effect from someone unwanted as he to enter the forest. This was a magical forest; it's residents being discreet, in case of unwanted danger. Tonight they knew what was about to happen, and they did nothing to stop it. They agreed with him, although it totally went against their nature. Finally he walked further and deeper into the dark, finding his way immediately as he spotted the dim glow which was luminescent to his eyes. He was the chosen, and he was about to capture and murder the opponent, and that opponent was his lover.

(5th entry)   The look in their eyes showed no remorse. They reveled in it. The air surrounding them was reverberating through them, thrilling them. Daggers poised and arms raised, one thew it, resulting in blood pouring from someones chest. The howl of their pain excited them, and the light in that person's eyes withered with their life. You could see the evil in their eyes, shining exuberantly. Then, out of the blue, one of the devil essence people came out into the center, and with one quick blow of his fist, he let go some power of immense strength which immediately struck each and every one of them, until only he was standing by himself, finally in charge of what he knew had to be done.

(6th entry)   Go away, she thought. She didn't want to be near her, she wanted to be left alone. If one more commentary was made, she was going to snap at her, at the girl she despised. Her name is Everly, and her enemy Lisa. Everly stood, waiting patiently for the bus to arrive, and before you know it, Lisa also waits beside her. In a vengeful fury, Everly pushed past her, and almost makes her fall before the cars. In her rage, Lisa grabs Everly by the hair and pushes her further into the road, and accidentally Everly gets hit by the next passing car, which was heavy and bulky, an SUV. Screams were emanating from the people around the scene, and the SUV abruptly comes to a halt. Lying unconsciously on the road, or so it seemed, Everly was in a peaceful bliss of her own thoughts. In the background she heard a massive eruption of people trying to do whatever they were trying to do, and she tried to drown them out. The voices, it was always the voices, she couldn't stop them. It bugged her; she was tired of being around frustratingly boring and idiotic people, humans, rather - and she was so close as to rip someone's head off. Her target was Lisa. Her vengeance was so hot in her bones, she nearly burned her victims crisp in her grasp.