Foreword

October 26, 2017

October 26, 2017

~•~

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law. All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual events, places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, modify, create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.

This story contains explicit mature themes. Read at your own risk.

I got inspired after watching and reading Vampire Knight but this story is not the same as it.

Creatures of the Night has been published and unpublished a couple of times since I can't deem to make my readers read a half-baked book. I can't say that this would be perfect but this will be the best version of the book for now. The former title was Bloody Rose and a sequel has also been published: Bloody Nightmares which I also had to remove.

Even though it has been edited and revised, there will still be grammars, spellings and such that may be found incorrect.

The cover's not mine, I just saw it on the internet so credits to the owner.

~•~

20 days to go!

The day was set because I had to edit it first before updating it here, on Wattpad. By July 30, I will start updating and every 7 pm, there will be new chapters to await.