Chapter 2: Family, Love, A Fantasy

Start from the beginning

"Too bad I have my last one safe kept with me I'm not handing some bastard my last chain guards." He responds back.

Raptor "I know about the head master his 3 guys I want him"

I was about to throw some hands "End of the line man, those 3 guys are my dinner tonight."

"Your in for it AJ, it's either death or get the hell out of my face" he said it very cruel and fierce looking.

I pushed him very roughly to get him on the ground as we begin out fist fight throw each other hits. A punch by his nose I almost got his nose broken. By then in that moment the others saw us breaking apart between the both of us. My boss Mister Dijix is the head master of my ass that has me fighting others.

Mister Dijix "Woah woah woah boys hey settle down!"

Raptor "AJ's dumbass wants to fight those 3 men tonight!"

I yelled back "You'll be eating turd for a snack!!!"

Mister Dijix came up close "Now now hey AJ my boy you'll get your hands on those 3.......and so will you Raptor"

He's coming up with a consideration between both of us "I'll make this fair for you both, as of now tonight these 3 guys they can fight each one of you....I'm putting both of you together as a tag team"

We both yelled together in shock "A tag team?!?!?!"

Mister Dijix "Whoever defeats 1 by 1 by how many wins they get the fair share the head master promises"

I had to speak my words towards Dijix "Hey boss....I want those 3 guys this is my serve I wanna volunteer....Raptor as a tag team he can go to hell I don't want him part of this"

Mister Dijix "And you will have the opportunity my boy.....that money is yours but if you promise this....rules are very simple, if you break them your cheating! If you set off rules being broken your cheating! If you try to run away from a fight your a serious cheater!"

Mister Dijix "...Cheaters have ways to not show any commitment during a fight.....it can make you look like the weaker one or just being a loser like my own damn son"

Everyone around the area has cleared empty thoughts as the room inside is quiet. As I respect his plan then I can at least have my share of opportunity.

Mister Dijix "You boys better make this a good one...Dont let me down."

This is going to be trouble.

(*Around the hour by 2:30 passes it's the near of almost the lastg class being finished seeing little Jyugo packing up his belongings inside*)

Misses Kyshin driving back to school grounds almost at a 7 minute drive back during a conversation by cell phone

At the moment; a huge cracks of Windows break into piece when Kyshin crashes behind up front a car really hard it had her front head bleed alot and scratches by her arms.

Little Jyugo getting a bit worried right now the cell phone dials not getting answers by Kyshin.

Jyugo "*sighs* where are you..."

He had choices to make either walk home or wait all day. Jyugo then decides to call his Dad instead.

AJ having the cell phone ringing loudly by the far distance he's using monkey bars to get in shape training for tonight's bet.

Jyugo felt like crying and now is scared to walk home alone. What can he do? He's just a kid.

"Hey..."

Jyugo turn his head seeing a sight of a little girl far familiar we've seen before. It's the same girl that her uncle gifted a Yoshi plushie to AJ.

Daryl "Hey kid"

Jyugo "...W-Who are you"

Daryl "Don't worry I know your Dad, are you waiting for a ghost to haunt you or something"

Jyugo "I'm waiting for Kyshin, a nany that drives me home but she's 10 minutes late already"

Daryl "Hey kid why don't you stay, chill for a bit at my place, I don't think that nany ain't coming or if she might have ditched ya"

(*Little Jyugo stays by Daryl's side moving along with him as he stares back at the girl*)

Jyugo "That girl keeps staring at me"

Daryl "Chicks like her stare at lots of people for example staring at that squirell up on that tree"

Jyugo "I'm Jyugo.."

(*Daryl gives him that little smile rubbing his head*)

(*Around the near hour by 6 hits almost 3 hours before the show starts*)

My dumbass self don't know what's been put into this type of trouble tonight. I hope Raptor doesn't try any funny games. I'm doing so fantastic Ninjitsu arts a few tricks inside my sleeves; Ihen (Migi), Ihen (Hadari), Double kick, Tornado flip, Doko, Ryshiro Fusets, etc.

I use one of my best dummys to practice weighing 400 pounds a attacker could have that much strength. No pain, no game.

AJ twirls a powerful kick

Suplexs over down the floor

Kicks, Super punches, Dodges when the enemy makes the attack

It's visual sense

Get your head in calm and Peace

AJ learns his ways about his father like that

He's not afraid of no challenge

(*Styles throwing himself to catch up towards the next level of his true self*)

"Fight like a king"

(*AJ turns into serious mode yelling and fighting blood*)

"Show no mercy!!!"

Come on man!!!!! Styles wake up!!!

"Keep trying son!!!"

I am trying Dad!!!

(*AJ destroying the hell out of these practice 400 pounds worth of dummys to get Styles waking up forming a new man he is beating up tearing shreds with his own hands*)

"Son....I want you to know this once it repeats back in your head....Never let your guard down. Ever, do you understand me"

.....I do Dad.

At that point of my resurrection, I became a lion. I'm ready to fight like a king.

(Sorry guys that this is gonna be a short chapter I promise the next one will be a bit longer then I should work for the next chapter, I'm planning on uploading each chapters 3 to 4 days whatever counts)