Flowers in a storm

~present~
*Dasiy's pov*
■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼■🌼

The day started out lovely. It helped that I just had a camp with ALL my sister's. Golden fingers climbed over the dips in my flowery vally and gently and warmly  stroked my arm. A smile leaped from my lips as I had a devilish idea...
               ~3 minutes later...~
The deed was done. Strong silent Wynter was coated in purple petals.
Drunk Summer has rainbow brilliance... that she won't notice. For as long as I can remember she has been drunk, I could feel my shoulders slumping and my tail drooping. But determined not to let her destroy my day... I looked at their faces, just looking at them looking silly ( not helped by the flowers) makes all the pain go away! My piecing look go's to Kitty. I have placed flowers in a crown on her brainy head. I have the same on me. When I grow up... I want to be just like her. Without relising, I placed  my hand on her head, closed my eyes and contrasted. Her dreams flashed before my eyes...
              ^.^ Kitty's Dream ^.^
*Kitty's pov*
~My hand closed on the door handle. There was... a noise coming from the hall. The door was creaky. I looked down at my tiny feet as they steped out into the red hall Everywhere was dripping red. In the middle of it all was a young cat-human. Like me, but a small male. The fur was dripping red and it looked at me. Then to the source of the dripping redness. I followed it's gaze and saw-~

*Daisy's pov*
Gasping I jerked back my paw as if a snake bit it, my mind reeling.
What was THAT  All I knew was something bad happened.
And I was going to find out what it was. It was then then that I saw that May was missing...