Problems

*Mikey's POV*

We were in trouble. The Kraang had April while the PDs, Shredder, Korai, footbots, and Kraang droids ganged up on us. Then out of nowhere someone jumped in front of me and took out about three hundred foot bots with a huge ass sword.

"You don't think the four of you you turtles alone could possibly beat these odds, do you?" A female voice demanded.

"Dragon !" She called pulling out a bow and arrows after putting her other weapon back in her bag. A guy with an ax came down and destroyed about two hundred bots out.

"I have to save April!" Donnie said.

"THEY HAVE APRIL?!!!" They shouted.

"Forget about beating them, Drag. We have to help the turtles save, cuz April. I'll distract them." She took her hoodie off and spread out her... WINGS?!!

"Go guys!" She said.

"Well, come on Mikey!" Leo said.

"I'll stay and help." I said taking out my nunchucks. He shrugged and left.

"Mikey!!" She yelled as she shot  a PD in the shoulder before he could kill me. She put her weapons in her bag and lifted me into the air.

"Get ready we're about to crash their party." She said.

I nodded. She let me go and I jumped onto a PD as she retracted her wings and pulled out a freakin baseball bat . She swirled and knocked the shell out of about one hundred PDs.

*** *** ***

Soon the others came out with April. We got away almost. Leo was trapped. No swords and Korai aiming the killing blow. With her wings open she took the blow shielding Leo.

"Alyssia!" Dragon and April yelled. She slowly unfurled her wings a dangerous glint in her eyes. She took the knife out and flew Leo to safety.