My Horse is Him!!!!

- Hey everyone you know werewolfs well this is almost the same but its bout humans shifting to horses!!!!!! So, i hope you like it!!!!-

Chapter1!

Willow POV

I'm in the middle of our natures contry, where horses gallop freely, where only a spirited person could enjoy! I ran away today from my problems at home, but now at least I'm more free. Then, a loud clap of thunder makes me come to reality from my thoughts! As, I see a male stalion pass he freezes and trots up to me, bucking his head from side to side. "Hey, boy you lost..." I gentley lean forward and run my hand down its snout.

He makes a snorting sound, of joyment I laugh taking that as a big 'NO'! I then deside what else I could do to like ride him to a old farmhouse... "May I?" I coo, then he bucks his head back, I then climb o;nto the mysterious horses back! I whisile when I have a tight hold on his mane to gallop. Then, his off and I steer him towards the old farm, I then get off once his inside a stable and close the big doors locking them... "Goodnight boy!" I then dift into a deep slumber...

Saveion POV

When, the wonderful girl, fell asleep I started to shift from my horse form to human. I felt my body thin out into human glory and my head turn round! I relized I forgot my clothes, so I climb over the stable door and get closer to the little girls sleeping form... I lay down and hope she doesn't wake up before me! I then fall into a soft sleep....

 "AHHHHHHH!!!" I hear a high pitched sccream, I jump up startled then i look at the frightened girls face! "Hi im-" she interupts me "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHERES THE HORSE? AND WHY ARE YOU NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????" she screeches slaping me with each word! "Im Saveion n the horse ran off...... Also, I don't have a home im poor...." I lied my azz off not my name though.....