~Chapter 8~ Secrets Revealed

Start from the beginning

To me, everyone is bad at their fighting skills, compared to me. I am the most skilled in all of Silla probably. I then see Ah Ro walk out with a basket of clothes in her arms. I get up and follow her, then I see Dog-Bird following her. That just made me want to follow them even more.

I follow them to the creek and Ah Ro sat down with an emotionless look on her face. Dog-Bird then sits down next to her and they talked for a little then he leaves. I then sat next to Ah Ro and stroked her hair as a tear falls down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I ask her then she looks at me.

"Nothing." She answers quietly and I sigh.

"I don't want to force it out of you," I say then she looks at me while I still stared at the water, "so it's best if you tell me now." I suggest and she sighs.

"It's hard to explain..." She answers and I stand up. "W-Where are you going?" She asks me.

"I'm tired." I simply respond and I walk away.

I wasn't in the mood of questioning her like always. I wasn't in the mood for anything. I wanted to just sleep for a while or bitch to someone about what had happened between Ji Dwi and I. I can't tell Han Sung because he'll kill the guy. I don't like Dog-Bird. And I don't want to tell Soo Ho because he'll let it slip.

A hand then grabs my wrist and I look next to me and see Ji Dwi. I groan as I yanked my wrist out of his hand and he smirks at me as he places a small box in my hand.

"What's this?" I ask him.

"Open it and see." He answers and he walks away.

I open the box and there was a small dagger in it. I pull it out and the handle was decorated with diamonds, amethyst, sapphire, and spinel. The dagger was made of titanium, the strongest kind of sword material there was. I smirk at the dagger then I placed it under my waistband and walk away.

I then walk into my dorms and saw my whole dorm room decorated. With women's stuff from the West and all of my roommates were in the room. My eyes widen by a mile as my jaw clenched.

"Who did this to our room?!" One of my roommates ask.

"We're going to look like a bunch of girls with this!" My other roommate exclaims then Han Sung looks at me.

"Did you do this, hyung?" Han Sung asks me then I inhale deeply.

"JI DWI!!!" I scream then I walk outside and saw him and Pa Oh together.

Pa Oh scrambles away from Ji Dwi and he covers his eyes in embarrassment. I walk over to him then I cross my arms in front of him and he just looks at me and shows me a fake smile.

"What's up with you?" He asks me then he points at my arms. "Why are your arms crossed?" He adds and I continued my gaze.

"Did you have to decorate my room? My roommates are already suspicious enough of who I really am, since I'm still anonymous to them. If everyone here finds out my actual gender, I'm either going to be forced to leave or request to move my dorm." I answer.

"Then you can just become roommates with your brother, Soo Ho, Ban Ryu, Yeo Wool, and me," He says then he smirks, "isn't that good?" He asks me and I shook my head.

"Not really, since I still don't like you, my brother, or Ban Ryu. There'll be fights everyday." I answer then he starts walking away.

Once he gets on the dirt area to get to class, I smile as I ran up on him. I then leap onto his back and he falls over onto his chest and cries out in slight pain. I straddled my legs around his waist and hugged him around his neck and giggled.