Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven

Start from the beginning

Bakugou threw the pebble across the river so easily. "Kacchan, how many times did yours skip?" "Seven." He replied with such a proud face.

"What about you Deku?"

"Z-zero times..."

You walked past while holding your mothers hands and noticed the boys playing by the river. "Mum, can I go play with them?"

"Just for a bit."

You ran down, even if you met with Izuku later, this moment was two weeks before Bakugou hit Izuku. You then picked up a pebble and flung it using your quirk, your light powers at the time, knowing if you used your darkness your mother would have shouted...The little boost made the pebble skip 10 times.

"Wow! You are amazing! You did better than Bakugou!"

"Thank you, I practice with my older brother sometimes."

Izuku and Bakugou looked over at you, the curly haired boy smiled in brightness but Bakugou stared at you, he chewed at his bottom lip...and then he came over to push you in the water. You let out a soft whine and sat there in the water.

"Kacchan that is not nice..."

"So what, they should not have come to join use, who said they could..."

Your mother than came down and picked you up from the water, she held you close and then walked off. She was angry and said she was going to find out his parents' names to have him get in trouble, but you told your mother it was your fault...you slipped and fell in, not wanting to make enemies from the start.

"Why can't you do it...?"

During nursery school, the kids surrounded Bakugou and watched as little sparks filled his palm, the teachers praised him...you on the other hand got praise for your light but when another child upset you, your darkness came out to attack them...the teachers were scared and phoned your parents telling them of your other power, this was when you found out about the darkness.

"Oh...I see! I'm amazing." Bakugou thought.

"Oh...I see...I'm a monster." You cried in the corner.

Now walking in the forest, Izuku followed after Bakugou and smiled brightly. "Your quirk's so cool! I hope I get mine soon, too!"

"No matter what Quirk you get, you'll never beat me!"

"They are both pebbles..."

"Hey did you hear Izuku is Quirkless!"

"Did you hear...._____ almost killed another child?"

"What?!"

"Yeah..."

You sobbed in the middle as they all looked down at you, "No..." You whispered, you wanted them to know of your light side, how they praised you so much for a beautiful quirk, now they all think of you as a monster.

"You're at the bottom to ever become a hero." Some children even said.

As Bakugou leaded the other students, he fell into the river. "Hey! Are you okay?!" "Kacchan!" "He's fine. Kacchan's real strong!" The three boys said. "See?" Bakugou popped out from the water and shook it off like it was nothing.

"I was fine!"

"Hurry up and get back up here!"

"Kay, no problem!"

"Nothing was wrong!"

Izuku came down innocently and put out his hand to help his friend...even without a quirk he was still there to help his fiend. "Are you all right? Can you stand?"