Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven

Start from the beginning

"I will!"

"Come back here, ______!"

You then looked back and carried on running thinking it will be harder to get close to him now because he knows that you know about his moves, so he will have to make it up. Bakugou kept running, not being able to find you at all. Now pissed off even more he shouted out.

"Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time! Huh!?! Both of you! With your flashy quirks! Don't you! Try and get me with it. Because I'm better than you!" Bakugou crouched down slightly as he held both his palms out, slightly flickering with flames.

-Monitor room.-

"He seems real angry. It's scary."

"I had heard from young Midoriya and young ______, that young Bakugou thinks well of himself. But this is too much."

-Back in the building.-

On the second floor you sat against the wall panting softly, finally getting away from the bomb head who was blowing up through the doors, you rubbed at your lips and then looked around cautiously...Not sure what to do because he wanted to destroy you both, what if he was after Izuku now- shit, you had to hurry and do something.

"Guess he left Iida upstairs to guard the bomb while this dork is roaming around trying to find us and destroy everything. In the first place, our chances of winning are lowest...If we have a head-to-head battle with those two...if Izuku and I both went to the hideout, that's what would happen, and even if the two of us stayed here to fight Bakugou, we're in danger of running out of time...right now the plan I said is fine, me as the distraction, it is up to Izuku to get the bomb...I should manage to get over for a 2-on-1 fight. Then we can win! Unless I beat Bakugou quickly right now...get him out the way and meet up with Izuku...It is fine, as long as I'm careful of his palms, I can do this!"

"Where are you?! You damn monkey!" Bakugou shouted.

"Tch...I forgot to tell you, Bomb head."

-Short flash back-

"Huh! What can you do?! All you can do is heal! That is not a true power!"

When you stood up for Izuku...the male called your quirk pathetic and not a true power.

-Back to the present-

"I take back everything! I am not going to hold back my true power!"

Bakugou walked down the hallway still annoyed, he gritted his teeth and grumbled to himself, just thinking about you two annoyed him, how YOU of all people could be able to beat him, starting off with a weak power and now having a strong one- it annoyed him so much and then Izuku with his new quirk pissed him off, two weaklings with strong powers.

"They are just pebbles!"

-Flashback-

Izuku watched as Bakugou bounced the ball easy doing tricks. "Wow Kacchan!"

"This is easy!"

"Ow!"

Izuku tried doing those tricks himself but he failed and fell on his butt.

"Izuku, you really can't do anything, can you?"

"You can read the characters for "Izuku" as "Deku," you know?" Bakugou pointed out.

"Kacchan, you can read?"

"You can't?"

"And Deku means someone who can't do anything!"

"Really?"

"Stop that..."

"Why don't you know...?"