"Ryoko!! Are You Ok?!". I Sit next to her soothing her back and she shake her head and cried.

I helped her cleaning herself and give her my clothes to wear, after that sitting on the bed to talk.

"Why don't you call your friends? ". I ask her, she don't want me to call Takaki-san to tell her friend Arioka-san about her.

"I-I don't want them to know".

"But they are worried".

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TOO!". She shout and start crying again.

"I-I Don't Have A Place To Go To! I Don't Want To Bother Keito More Than This! I Want Dai-Chan To Stop Being My Mother And Care About Herself More! Specially That She Have a Boyfriend Now! I Want Then To Stop Worried And I Don't Want To Trouble Them More!".

She said almost shouting with her red wet eyes, I don't know what to say to her, I don't know what happens to her to talk to her properly, maybe she have the right to not tell her friends, but still... They Are Her Friends who is welling to help her.

I want to hug her but I don't want to make her shock, I am not that close to her yet, so I just place my hand on her head to pat it but I surprised when she slapped my hand away.

"S-Sorry! M-My head hurts me". She massage it and I look at her arm with a frown.

"Sorry Ryoko". I said before taking off her clothes ignoring her shouts.

"STOP! N-NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! NOOO!". She start crying while shouting and struggle to push me away but I can't stop now, she close her eyes tightly and cry as I look at her.

"N-No....Please.... Not You, Don't Look". She tried to cover her body and I blinked my eyes in shock, it was red and have some injuries that turn to purple colour which mean it was a really hard beating.

"Ryoko.... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!!!". I Shout and she cried on the bed and covering her naked body, but I don't care, I need to know the problem.

"Tell Me Now!". I said but she shake her head.

"N-No....Get Out!". She shout and I wanted to shout again but she get up and push me away from the bed, she take the cover and cover herself.

"RYOKO----".

"I WILL TELL YOU BUT NOT NOW! PLEASE GO OUT!". She shout and continue crying, I sighed and get out from the room after throwing the clothes on the bed.

"The Hell!". I said as I sit on the sofa, a message from Takaki-san took my attention.

*Is everything ok? I told Hikaru and Kota about you and they were worried*

See? And they are not my real friends yet they are worried about my sudden action, how about Ryoko??

I wanted to send him a message but better to call him.

"Yuto, is everything ok?".

"Yes, sorry for making you worried".

"What's with your voice?".

"Takaki-san, I will tell you something but don't tell your girlfriend ".

"What? What's the matter with my girlfriend?? ".

I told him everything about Ryoko and he was shocked too, I told him to at lest try to tell his girlfriend that Ryoko is fine but she need sometime to stay alone, he understand it and told me to call him if I need any help, I thank him and hung up.

I sighed and walk to the kitchen to make something, maybe she still didn't eat her meal yet, I prepare the lunch and walk to my room, I cnock the door but answer so I open it, I walk to the bed and place her meal on the table before I take off the cover to see her face, she was asleep but her eyes still shedding tears, I look at the injuries on her body and sighed, why is this happening to me?

I walk to bring some painkiller cream and some aids to treat her injuries, when I wipe the blood from her back she hisses in pain as he tears run out from her closed eyes, I tried to go slowly to not make her wake.

"It's ok, I will not harm you". I said slowly as she start crying again.

"D-Dad...*Sob*...Sorry....I-Im Sorry...*Sob*....".

She said and I felt sorry for her, I don't know what she is facing but at least I have to stay with her for now to take care of her like how she took care of me when I was sick.

TBC~

Sorry for the wait, but I become more busy after the exams ended LoL....XDDDD
I hope you will wait for my updates....^3^
WoAiNi~