BbbA New Father (creepypasta)

Chapter 2

I woke up feeling sticky.(not in THAT way).I looked up and saw that it was slightly raining.

I shook out the dirt on my damp pink hoodie before getting up.I started walking.I didn't know where i was,i was just...walking.

I started smelling something delicious...PAN CAKES!!!!!!I ran towards the smell as it got stronger.

I could picture a big plate with fluffy pancakes,golden brown,drizzled with syrup.I came up to..

should've guessed.It was the Myers family.They

always make pancakes in the morning.How do I

know?I could literally smell it from my house which is not so far.

I put myself in ghost form and opened the back door.I saw that Mrs.Myers the best cooker

(besides my mom) was humming while cooking

fluffy pancakes.I know it's not right to steal so i left the house and went somewhere else.

NOPE!

I grabbed a plateful and ran out the back door.

I grabbed one and bite into it.Fluffy...golden brown....NO SYRUP!I threw it on the ground and ate another one.This time it had syrup in it.

I walked away with the plate in one hand and a pancake in the other when i heard a twig snap.

Ignoring because duh it's the woods i kept walking on.Until some one tackled me.I fell onto my stomach,unaware of my surrondings when i looked up to met red glowing eyes.

I jumped back,holding the plate close to me.

I looked at the figure closley.It had long brown hair,grey hoodie,and jeans.Her hair was going over one eye and the other was glowing bright as a stop light.I saw that it was looking straight at the plate of pancakes.I grunted and held  it closer.It growled at me then pointed at it.I growled back and held it out.It took a pancake and sat.It took me a while to see that it was a she.She sat there glaring at me and eating the pancakes.One by one we both had a silent breakfast by taking the pancake and eating it.

Finally the plate was empty.I threw it like Captain America throws his sheild.It clattered in the distance.The girl started lifting up my arms and walking in a circle around me."That's it."I stated."I dont have anymore." She groaned."Those were good pancakes."She said in a hoarse voice."i'm Oculus but my real name is Thalia."I smiled.

"I'm Exe and my real name is Julyssa."

            dun dun DUUUUUNN!hope you enjoyed!

                                 -Thalpal ;)

A New Father (Creepypasta)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें