mR.Alpha is my Mate.

Start from the beginning

"Okay.. I will..." I lied. I'd always been a bad liar, but I'd been saying this lie so frequently lately that it sounded almost convincing now.

I'm late !! " Okay bye !! Gotta go now !!"  I said as I hugged her tightly for a minute, and then I got on the plane, and she was gone.

Oh yeah... I was gonna live with my unknown cousin. I don't really know them. When I reach there, I don't even know that they are gonna pick us up.They had really been fairly nice about the whole thing.

They seemed genuinely pleased that I was coming to with them for the first time with any degree of permanence. They'd already gotten me registered for high school and was going to help me get a car.

They were pretty much rich. But it was sure to be awkward with them. " How's Aunt Renee?" they asked. How can we possibly talk to each other when we don't even know each others name ?

"She's fine." I replied. "So, er mm... you are Lauren Sounds... right ? I'm Adam. Nice to meet you." Adam said as he pulled out his hand. "Okay.. Nice to meet you too." I said as I shake his hand.

"Anyways, I found a good car for you, really cheap," he announced when we were strapped in. " What kind of car?" I was suspicious of the way he said " good car for you" as much more then just "good car."

"Well, it's a red sports car, a Ferrari." He said. " Oh my god !! It much more then good !! It awesome !!" I screamed.

"Where did you find it?" I asked.

"One of our school mate, Ryan. Usually, We don't call him Ryan 'cause his an Alpha." He replied. " Oh ... " I said as I check out MY NEW CAR.

"Cool... What year is it?" I could see from change of his expression that this was the question he was hoping I wouldn't ask. " I don't know... I think it lke around few years ..." he replied.

"Adam, I don't really know anything about cars. I would't be able  to fix it  if anything went wrong, and I couldn't affored a mechanic." I said.

" Really, Lauren, the thing runs great. They don't build them like that anymore." He said. " Okay...Why did you bought me an car ?" I asked.

"Well, Lauren, I kind of already bought it for you. As a home coming and birthday gift." Adam peeked sideways at me with a hopeful expression.

Wow. Free.

"You didn't need to do that, Adam. I was going to buy myself a car."

"I don't mind. I want you to be happy here." He was looking ahead at the road when he said this. Adam wasn't comfortable with expressing his emotions out I guest.

So I was looking straight ahead as I responded.