Chapter Two

Previously on "Alone (Jacksepticeye x Depressed reader)"
"So what do you need to talk to me about?" I ask Jack. "I wanted to ask you why you are starving yourself." "What? I'm not starving myself ." "(Y/N), don't lie to me."

I slowly feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Why do you even care if I am?" I say to him. "I care because I care about you." Jack says to me with a caring look in his eyes. I start sobbing, crying all the tears I've held back for so long. "Why do you care about me? No one else does. Plus you didn't even know who I was until this morning." I say in between sobs. "I know I only met you this morning but I feel a real connection, and you ask why I care about you is because you don't deserve to be this sad and feel like you aren't worth it. I want you to be happy like you were in the car while singing earlier." He says starting to tear up. "So will you please answer my question, are you starving yourself?" "Yes, I do it because I'm too fat and ugly and I think it might make me prettier." I say trying to stop crying. Jack grabs my hand and look me in the eyes and says. "Please stop starving yourself, you are already beautiful. You are the prettiest girl I've ever met." He then grabs me and pulls me close calming me while crying into his shirt. When I finally stop crying I look up at Jack and say. "Thank you." "(Y/N), you don't need to thank me." I look at the clock to see it was 5:00. "Hey Jack, do you want to stay for dinner? If you don't its totally fine too." I say anxiously. "I would love too." He says with kind eyes. "So what do you want to eat?" I say with my puffy red eyes. "How about I just order some pizza and we can just chill and watch a movie or something?" Jack says while getting up to get his phone. I get up to go to my room to change into comfy clothes. I take off my sweatshirt and my leggings and put on a huge baggy shirt and some shorts. Then I go to the bathroom to take off what little makeup I had on, take out my contacts, and to put my hair into a messy bun. I come out and Jack just stared at me. "What are you staring at? How bad I look right now?" I ask sarcastically with a smile on my face, a real one for once. "No, I was looking at how beautiful you look." I blush a bright red. "So when is the pizza going to get here?" I ask trying to change the subject. "They said in about 30 minutes." He says looking down at what he wrote on his hand. "Okay, well I can't wait. I'm starving."

~TIMESKIP TO PIZZA~

We hear someone knock on the door.Both of us running to open it, but since I am smaller and quicker I beat him. I reach the door and open it and the pizza guy says. "Pizza for Sean McLoughlin?" "Yep, that's me!" Jack says moving me out of the way of the door and paying for the pizza. "Hey you know I could've paid for that." "I know but I wanted to do it." "Fine, but next time I get it." I say taking the pizza from Jack. I walk to the kitchen and set the pizza box on the counter and get two plates out of the cabinet and setting them next to the pizza. Jack walks into the kitchen and opens the box. "Hey, how many pieces do you want?" "Why?" I ask him looking confused. "I was going to your food for you." "Oh well just get me two pieces I might get more later though." I say walking to my room to grab blankets and a few pillows. I bring it all into the living room and set it on the couch, then laying on top of the big, fluffy pile. A few minutes late Jack walks into the living room with pizza and starts laughing at me, but almost instantly his laugh stops and his smile fades. I look up and see his face change. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He stops looking at my face and looks to my arms and thighs. I quickly thought "Oh crap my cuts!" I then quickly run to the bathroom and lock the door and I sit on the floor crying.

--JACK'S POV--

I look at (Y/N)'s cuts on her arms and thighs and then I think she realized what I was looking at and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. "(Y/N), please open the door!) I scream while banging on the door. I can hear her crying in there making me want to get in even more. I start to cry. "(Y/N), please open the door." I say quietly. She's so pretty it pains me to see her like this. She's so fun and silly, I love her. Wait, did I just say I loved her? I'm guessing (Y/N) heard me when I was crying because I could hear her walk to the door and unlock it. I walk over to her and sit on the floor next to her, both of us crying. "Why did you do this to yourself?" I asked wanting to know so I can make it all better. "I did it because I'm depressed and it took the pain away. No one loves me, I have no real friends, my own family doesn't even want me. I'm just a waste of space on this earth." She says. When she said that my heart broke into a billion pieces. "(Y/N), please don't say that about yourself. I love you and your not a waste of space." I say while pulling her close and kissing her forehead. At this point she's bawling into my shirt. "Please don't leave me, I feel so alone and I don't feel like that with you. I don't want to be alone again." "I will never leave you, you will never have to feel alone again." I pick her up taking her to the couch while she's still crying into my chest. I lay her down on the couch and her not wanting to let go. "It's okay I'm just setting you down so I can get the blankets." She lets me lay her down, so I grab the blankets and go and sit next to (Y/N). I cover us up and (Y/N) cuddles up against me, I loved it, just as much as I love her.

--(Y/N) POV--

I was cuddled up to Jack, he was so warm. I never wanted to leave his arms. "Hey (Y/N), do you want to watch a movie?" Jack asked me smiling at me, in which that made me smile. "Yeah sure." "Do you want to watch (Y/F/M)?" "Yeah, that's my favorite." He then turns on the movie and we start to watch it. It's now about halfway through the movie and I'm starting to get tired. I glance at the clock to see that it was 10:00. I thought to myself "Well, it's only 10 so I can stay up a little longer." I go back to watching the movie and in another 15 minutes my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

(A/N: I'm going to try to put up an update every day or every other day. Also, let me know if you liked me doing some of it in Jack's point of view, if so I'll do it more often. -Egg)