The Cell

Dark, can't see anything. Cold and damp, I feel no heat in my body whats so ever. I have been numb for a long time now. It started with my feet till it took over my whole body.

I can't feel or see. The only thing I can do is hear. I  can hear little droplets of water dropping in a pan.

"Clink. Clink. Clink"

Moving my left foot a little closer to me, hearing the chains drag against the cold hard floor. I freeze for a second when i hear footsteps above me. Listening to make sure he's not coming to the steps going down to the basement where i'm at. When the coast is clear i move my leg slower to me. Curling into a ball listening for when he comes back.

I know that he wont come back down here for the rest of the night. He knows that if he keeps beating me without giving me a break that i will die, then he wont have anyone else to torment. He wont be able to laugh with joy from my begging. He wont be able to enjoy slicing my skin very slowly with his many knifes.

I wasn't always here. I had family and friends. I had a place i could call home. I had a warm bed and didn't sleep in a basement.

But that all disappeared on May 5th. I was walking through the parking lot. My birthday party just got finished. Everyone already left and i was the last one to leave. As i'm walking through the parking lot i notice that there is a car other than mine still here. I've never seen this car in my entire life.

The car is just sitting there. I couldn't look through the windows because it was tinted black. Frowning i made my way to my car. Unlocking the car door i open it and just as i was about to get in a cloth goes over my mouth and nose.

I tied to struggle but i wasn't strong enough. I found myself blacking out. Next thing i know I go limp and my world goes black.

...

When i woked up i find myself chained to a pole in a basement. My first instinct was to scream out for help. If i would have known what kind of pain i was going to get for opening up my mouth i would have just kept it shut.

I cried and begged for him to stop while he was cutting me up. He would laugh at my pain. That night I learned to never open my mouth no matter what. To not give him pleasure in bringing me pain.

I also learned something that my mom told me a long time ago. That everyone has a monster in them. That everyone has their own monster, weather its themselves or someone else.

So this is chapter one. I hoped you liked it. I wont pressure  you to comment and vote. I want to see who actually likes my book.

Thanks for giving my book a try. I love u all!!!!