Love.

That particular diwali was all smiles for her,she thought as She was going through the photos uploaded by her friends on social media. Her feed was filled by their photos they took last night. With weird posers to bashing dances ,she had met every undiscovered talent of hers and her friends. She does not like to pose. Her biggest flaw. She just can't pose which is very surprising considering the fact that her bloodline is linked with Fashion industry. And that is the main reason she was sent to Paris. She did not had any inclination to do masters.But her uncle was adamant. So here She is, doing her post graduation in Paris. Soon she would shift back to India. Actually she was about to make a trip to India due to Diwali, but her family asked to celebrate it with her friends.She is very much glad she did.This is the last semester and soon she will miss all these.This is the last of her academics and she is savoring every minute of this.She has not enjoyed her education back in India. But in Paris, she loved every bit.Paris has turned out to be one of her favorites.If possible she could shift back here , but Mother and Mother India would not allow her.By now, she was questioning herself , why her parents didn't want her to visit them. It is a rare occasion that her family misses any functions to show their unity. Would there be any problem? Her mind circled. But she shushed it. Her family won't hide anything from her. They may be strict, little Orthodox. But they do sure know when to give freedom and on what. So she came back quickly from the guilt trip she was about to take.

Sighing she started scrolling again. Only to see the friend request from Vikram.

Vikram Singhania.

Or it would be inappropriate to call him just Vikram Singhania. At last he is Assistant commissioner of Police.

Vikram Singhania IPS reminds her of someone else too.Her absolute  favorite enemy.

Rana Daggubati.

Rana and Vikram are buddies she heard. She has no personal contact with Vikram. So she was confused seeing a request from him.She knew Vikram only through Chinmayi. Her junior. Chinmayi has a huge crush on Vikram. And he used to do part time job in her dad's office. She never talked with him. He never appreciated any woman paying attention to him. He was aloof in his own world. She has seen him many times but the awkwardness never left her. Nor he made any efforts to forego it.The only time he smiled was when she helped her.

There was this girl who was annoying him by proposing him everywhere. And she even started spreading rumours around the whole school. When this news was heard by the management ,they called both to the office and was interrogating them. As a witness to her harassment to him, Anu volunteered. That is the first time she saw him smile. A small one though. She would be smiling all ears if she was given a chocolate. Weirdo she used to think.

But then she accepted his request. To say a thanks which is pending by years ago.

A personalised thanks for saving her from Rana.

Only she doesn't realise by accepting this request she is inviting the trouble for herself.

Or in her words, Rana for herself.

>>>>>>
Thank you for reading,voting and commenting.

Cheers
🐼