How you meet Chris Redfield

Today's the day. The day you've been waiting for the last two weeks to come, ever since you submitted your filled out job application to the R.P.D. to join their specialized law enforcement team, known as S.T.A.R.S.

You were first interested in joining the organization when you saw their ad in the newspaper one fine morning. Saying that they were in desperate need of a medic for Alpha team.

After reading all of the requirements for the position and giving it some thought, you decided to apply for S.T.A.R.S.—since you fulfilled all of the necessary requirements, along with the fact you haven't found a job yet in town after recently graduating from college and moving into your new apartment here. How else were you gonna pay for rent? Not to mention, you always wanted have a little action in your life. Who knew working in law enforcement would help you attain it?

Yesterday, you received an important phone call from your old BFF Jill Valentine—who also works for S.T.A.R.S.—about the position.

***Flashback***

23 Hours Ago

"Why didn't you tell me that you applied for S.T.A.R.S. (Y/N)?!" Jill practically yelled over the phone, using a surprised tone of voice.

You were in your living room, laying down comfortably on your leather couch. Wearing your (f/c) pajamas while talking to your BFF over the phone.

"You we're gonna find out eventually, Jill. Besides, you've been really busy with all of those cannibalistic attacks that've happening all around Raccoon City lately," You explained to her while you were twirling the phone cord using your fingers.

"True," She agreed. "Anyway. Just to let you know, Captain Wesker read over your application and was actually quite impressed with it. Don't take that for granted either, because usually it takes a lot to impress the captain."

"Really, you don't say," You replied, with a sarcastic tone of voice.

You already knew how cold and serious of a man Wesker was. Just from the various stories Jill told you about the top-notch captain, you knew how really infamous the blonde is.

"So, he told me to tell you that he scheduled an interview with you tomorrow around 4pm in his office. Don't be late."

"Thanks Jill. Do you think you can give me a lift to the station tomorrow at 3pm? My car is still at the repair shop being fixed, and I won't be able to pick it up till after the interview at 5pm," You asked your BFF.

"Sure thing. See you tomorrow (Y/N). Bye."

***End of Flashback***

Now here you are, in the passenger seat of Jill's car. On your way to the Raccoon City police department with Jill. You're dressed formally in a red blouse, overlapped by a black blazer, along with a matching pencil shirt, stockings, a pair of black high heels. Your (h/l) (h/c) being all put up and pinned into a ponytail, with your (f/c) purse sitting on your lap.

Of course you're a bit nervous about the interview—knowing that you needed to make an excellent impression on the S.T.A.R.S. captain. Jill could easily notice your perturbation while she was driving, seeing that you were constantly tapping your fingers against the leather surface of your purse. As Jill parked her car in the R.P.D. parking lot, she turned off her engine and shifted her gaze towards you.