Chapter 2: the invitation of the sleepover

They have arrived at brainy's mushroom. Smurfette knock on the door three times, and then brainy shows up wear mirco- glasses in front of his glasses ."hey brainy..."smurfette greeted ."ah! Smurfette, you're here.." brainy notice that smurfblossom , smurfstorm , smurflily ,and smurfmelody were with her."oh! hey blossom ,hey lily, hi melody,and hi stormy..." the girls greeted back to brainy"  hiya brainy , hey brainy , what's up brainy , " blossom  say hi ,but dreamy "hiiiiii brainy......" brainy blush smile when blossom greeted.

"Anyway, welcome to my lab..."brainy introduced, they went inside the mushroom, as brainy told them,that what's he's been doing " I was about to test again  my latest invention ..... the smurfy thing finder!! ,test subject .... hefty smurf!!" They saw the invention on top of hefty's head. And hefty was like tried and bored. But he noticed that smurfette is here, he acted natural and cool." Oh hey smurfette!!....... I mean ahem ... hey... smurfette..." Smurflily , smurfblossom , smurfstorm  and smurfmelody giggle, smurfette greeted back " hey..." smurfblossom whisper smurfette " I think he likes you..." smurfette blushed. Smurfstorm looks at brainy's invention and look confusion " is this "smurfy thing finder" safe?" Brainy was behind a barrier " is safe? Pffft!! Of course !!! Hehehehe, I would step back from there if I were you....." They move to the barrier and smurfblossom was still confused of the invention . "Brainy... what does thing do anyway?" Smurfblossom wondered. "Just watch and learn smurfblossom."

Brainy power up the machine, and the machine started to making noise and showing sparks, blossom was a bit scary she hold on brainy's arm and brainy was shock that smurfblossom was holding his arm. Then the machine stop and it shows a picture of a muscle with a heart. The girls were amazed that the machine worked.

Blossom was more amazed than the girls," wow!!!!! It WORKS brainy !!!!!!!!" Brainy chuckle "of course it works blossom..." smurfstorm was amazed that it actually works,"so... what did it do?" Brainy explain "it can get a hold of hefty's personal tract...." hefty exclaimed "super strength..." showing his muscle.

Brainy shows an potions in his hands "which I stirred into this!!! I call it brainy's super power fuel!!!!" They were even more surprised than before, then smurfstorm notices something on the floor. It was another smurfy thing finder, but it's broken and not looking good. "What's that ? Another smurfy thing finder ?" They look at where smurfstorm is looking. Brainy remember "oh that's my 1st thing finder, it work works before, until smurfette try it and it was destroyed  ....." smurfblossom asked " why?" Brainy explain " it made smurfette absorbed the energy, I know the fact that she is not real......." brainy realizing what's he gonna say and so was the other smurfs. Until smurfette finished what's he saying " a real smurf ? Go ahead... you can say it." Brainy quickly says " no no no no I meant that... this machine wasn't build for a smurf of your... well... origin..." smurfette sigh "yeah, I get...." hefty glare at brainy "brainy........."

Then brainy saw blossom picking up his potion, which is the smurfy power fuel. "So, is this safe to drink?" Blossom wondered. "No,it's not safe to drink. Cause if you drop it, it can ...." brainy was interrupt cause clusmy open the door and pop in ,"hey guys !!" And hit blossom hand and knock off the power fuel out of her hand. The potion hit the wall and exploded, creating a hug hole on the wall. Smurfblossom was relieved that she didn't drink it, they all greeted clumsy which he was embarrassed for creating a hole in the wall "hey clumsy....." brainy chuckled " you're just in time.... to witness scientific history!!" Until, nosey smurf shows up  outside of the hole. "Hmmmm,Well, what's going on over here?" Nosey wondered. Brainy ,hefty, clumsy, and smurfette all shouted" NONE of your business nosey !!" Nosey slowly walks away "well.... alright...."

Brainy notice that it's evening. "Look at the time, it's evening." Smurfette noticed it too, " well...... I think I'll go to bed...". Smurfette ask lily, blossom, melody, and stormy  are you gonna sleep outside? I felt the air, and it's  kinda getting warm..."

"Of course , if it rains.... we'll use our tents....."stormy explain, smurfblossom interrupt "uh.... actually stormy... I don't think so..." smurfstorm was confused when blossom says that. "What do you mean blossom? " Smurfblossom nervously explained " back in smurfy grove, when we were getting our stuffs to move in here.... our tents were......... uh.... destroyed..." stormy, lily, melody were shocked. "What!?what do you mean our tents were destroyed?" Smurfblossom was nervous " when I found our tents, they were like smash, I think they were destroyed by gargamel." Smurfstorm, smurflily, and smurfmelody were not very happy. Smurfstorm was a bit upset." Where are we gonna sleep ?" Then smurfette has idea, "hey, I have a lot of space in my mushroom and I always wanted guest sleeping over, so...... do you girls want to sleepover at my mushroom ?"

Smurflily , smurfblossom , smurfstorm and  smurfmelody were surprised. That smurfette offering them a sleepover at her mushroom, but then smurfstorm looks at her smurfettes and they all agree. Then smurfstorm sighed and smile " alright , let us tell smurfwillow and get our stuffs..." smurfette smile, and hefty, clumsy , and brainy  knew that smurfette and her new friends are gonna have the best sleepover.

Smurfblossom was so excited, "oh my gee!!!! We're going to have the best sleepover ever!!!!!!!!!!!" Smurfette giggle, when blossom says that.