Chapter 2 - Memories

Elsa's P.O.V.

     We were walking down the hallway and everyone made a way for us. I just shrugged it off guessing maybe Rapunzel and Merida were famous. I mean that's what they do in our school as well.

     We stopped at our lockers which was luckily near each other. We all got our stuff for the next class.

     We walked towards the cafeteria. Quietness filled the air only until I asked Rapunzel a question.

     "Uhm Rapun-" I got cut off by Rapunzel. "Call me Rap and call her Mer." She said pointing to Merida and herself. "Oh, okay, uhm... Rapu- I mean Rap, what should we do about our project?" I asked. "Well, why don't we do Leonardo Da Vinci?" She suggested with a smile.

     "Sure! I love his works, especially The Mona Lisa! Oh hey! Let's paint her!" I told her. "Sure." She agreed not removing the smile off her face.

     "Okay, what do you guys want to eat?" Mer asked as soon as we entered the cafeteria. I haven't notice her Scottish accent. "I'll just have one chicken." I said  grabbing my money. "Spaghetti for me!" Anna jumped. "I'll have salad." Rap smiled and we handed our money to Mer.

      We headed to Rap and Mer's table. I sat beside Anna and Rap sat down on the other chair in front of us.

      Once we sat down, everyone stopped doing what they were doing and shut up for a moment. We all looked to the cafeteria doors as they swung open.

     "Oh no. Not them again." Anna gritted her teeth. " Why?" Mer asked as she sat down and handed our food.

     "Let's just say that... we kinda came across them a while ago." I said trying to calm Anna down.

     "What happened?" Rap asked with a hint of curiosity in her voice. "Well, this is how it happened..." I told them the whole story and they nodded.

     "You see, they are the most famous group here in school. The Big Four. Jack, the white haired douche bag. Sorry for the words but he really is one. Hiccup the nerdy dude. Kristoff the blonde, and Eugene or 'Flynn' the guy with the goatee. Don't know why he has it, says he looks cool with it." Mer explained then shrugged at the last part.

     "Oh okay, so-" Hiccup interrupted me. Okay, seriously! Why does everyone keep on cutting me off?! Hiccup sat beside Mer and pecked her cheeck. Mer blushed crimson red and us girls shrieked caused by the cuteness of the two.

     "They've been together since freshman year started." Rapunzel whispered to me and Anna. "Oh, I see..." I giggled and started eating my chicken.

     "He's coming! They're coming!" Merida whisper-yelled, hiding her face in her arms while Hiccup put an arm around her shoulders. We looked to the direction where Mer was looking. We spotted the rest of the Big Four boys.

     "Missed me redhead?" Jack teased. "Don't call her that." Hiccup  defended Merida. "Mkay, sorry Mer's dad"  Jack teased again. Hiccup gritted his teeth and calmed down a moment after.

     "Uh... Me and Flynn are gonna buy the food now," Kristoff ask for permission to leave for a while. "What do you guys want?

     "Yeah, anything's fine for me." Hiccup said, stiil holding on to Merida. "I'll have anything as well." Jack said. Kristoff excused himself and Flynn. They started walking towards the lunch table.

     "Ugh! What do you want Overland-Frost" Mer said, addressing Jack by his- WAIT WHAT?!! Jack , Jack, Jack... JACK!!! Memories came flooding down my mind.

     *FLASHBACK*

     "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" The children around the hallway laughed, laughed at me, while I was crying.