Chapter 1: First day second murder

Start from the beginning

"How could I have cheated? There's no way you can cheat at Dora!"

"Yes! There's a way!"

"Okay! The both of you just shut up!"

I raised an eyebrow at my oldest brother, Raven. He's twenty four and I'm seventeen making us seven years a part. I have three brothers in total. Actually, I have three idiotic brothers. The oldest is Raven, then it's Miles. Miles is twenty two years old and after him is Noah who's twenty years old. I'm seventeen, at the moment, but my birthday is around Christmas and we're the beginning of September. Today is actually the first day of school.

All of my brothers follow after my dad's looks. Jet black hair, blue eyes, built body and the signature smirks. In total, they're hot. But I would never say that because they're my brothers.

You just did.

Shut up voice!

Oh and not to mention the bad boy aura. All three of them were total players in high school. I'm not joking. But I could never keep track of how many girls they've been with because they would never tell us and never have they ever brought a girl home. Except for their mates, of course.

I still haven't found my mate yet. But every werewolf finds them around the age of eighteen so I'm almost there. I wonder who it will be. Perhaps I already met him or maybe I haven't. All I know is that I can't wait to find him.

"Shut up Raven! Miles and I are in a man argument, you and your childish attitude can stay out of the way!" Noah yelled at my oldest brother.

Raven seemed to be taken aback. We all know more than anyone that Raven is not childish, he's probably the most serious member in the family even though he's the one who doesn't know how to keep it in his pants.

"Fine, me and my childish attitude will walk away but you should know, it would sting if people knew you love to play Dora." Raven smiled proud of his comeback. Even though he may seem like he's joking, he really isn't. Raven has a very big mouth and loves to gossip, no matter how gay that sounds, it isn't. Not on him anyways.

"You wouldn't." Noah seemed surprised and Miles started laughing. "Hey! You played it too! It would hurt even more saying you cheated on Dora."

"I didn't cheat!" Miles crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"Sure you didn't." Noah continued.

"I've got my phone set!" Raven announced and my two other brothers started freaking out.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! What if I said you still sleep with your little blanky at night?" Noah asked and smirked.

"But I don't." Raven defended himself. "The only blanky I have is Jade's panties."

I rolled my eyes and entered the kitchen.

"Hey dad." I chirped joyfully and my dad looked up from his phone.

"Oh, hey pumpkin." He kissed my cheek and I prepared myself a toast.

"Is there any way in stopping them?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I wish, but you know how they are?"

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

They're stubborn idiots that don't know when to stop.

"Anyways, I have to go or I'll be late on my first day of school." I rushed out and ran to the front entrance.

"Ella wait." I turned around to meet my eyes with my dad's blue ones. "I'm at a pack meeting tonight so I'll probably arrive late tonight. You can order takeout if you like." He told me and I smiled then nodded.