You Just Got Rejected! By a Girl!

JUST SAYING: IT SAYS HE BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO  HER MATE  IS JUST YET. :D

Prologue

"Jade. Your mine. Only mine." He said grabbing my hand. I almost fell for it when the sparks flew around my body. I couldn't fall for it though. He was with that blonde bimbo last night. I saw her walk to his window. I'm not a stalker. I just happen to be his next door neighbor.

"I can be cursed with having you as my mate but it doesn't mean I have to accept you. " I scoffed, rolling my eyes. He can't be serious. We used to be best friends! The type that tell you oh I like this person or I slept with that. We had no secrets. We told each other everything. He even told me every girl he slept with ... and that was 8th grade. Four years ago.

"What? You can't be kidding me! After all we've been through?"

"Yeah. After ALL we've been through. You're just another player! Like I said, I'm cursed to have you as a mate." 

I whipped around looking at all the peoples' attention we attracted. Not too many... Just the whole school. I took one last look at my now rejected mate and flipped him off. A round of applause sounded throughout the room catching my attention. I leaned over a bowed before taking off for my car.

"I'll prove it to you! I can change!" Was the last thing I heard before walking out the door.

SHORT I KNOW!! BUT ITS A PROLOGUE!! LIKE IT??

JADE ON THE SIDE!