??? P.O.V.

"Hmm interesting..."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INTERESTING SHE'S GETTING HIM"
"That dosn't matter anymore! What matters now is her"
"what about him?"
"We don't need to worry about him for now...We have been doing a great job confusing her with taking the people out"
" A-aren't we messing with the T-timeline?"
"Yes, but Know we need to put those people here. We will just get a few more and we are done. Let's let them live their happy ever after and then the fun begins.."

Jeffersons P.O.V.

Me and Madison got out of Hamiltons office. "Well that was something..."
Madison noded "Let's just go.."
"Hey, what about Burr?" I asked even tho i didn't even care. "I don't really care, let's just go"

We got outside "hey, where is-" i could hear Madison coughing in his handkerchief "...the carraige..?"
"I don't want to wait let's go"
Madison said...
Well he's stubborn today..
"Uuh..ok?" I said as we walked

Your P.O.V.

We enter the store. When the door closes i heard a click sound but i just ignored it. "Why is it empty?" I asked as i looked around. There was just a few empty hangers and everything else was just... empty... i look at the window and i see a sign.

"Hey, there's a sign.." i said "Read it out loud" Eliza said as she was walking around the place.
"Store under renovation.."
I said as i looked at Eliza and she looked at me. "I think we need to go.."
Eliza said as she ran to the door.
She tried to open the door but it didn't open.

"Well f*ck"

2 minutes later

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!"
Eliza yelled as she was on the floor after she tried to break the door but she fell. "First of all calm down-"
"HOW COULD I BE CALM?! MY KIDS WILL THINK I AM MISSING AND THEY WILL BE ALONE" Eliza turned to face the floor and cried like a kid.
I then sighed. "Let's just look around and if we don't have a way out then i'm gonna smash the window" i said as i helped Eliza get up. "O-Ok.."

We start to look around and there wasn't really anything here... well there was some stairs.
"How about these stairs?" Eliza asked as she started to walk up the stairs before i could answer. I then go up the stairs too. As i was going up the stairs i heard Eliza gasp. When i get up the stairs i could almost see the whole New York. "Ohh this is so beautiful!"
Eliza said as she looked around.
"There is so many people" i said
"Soo how are we gonna get out now?"
Eliza asked as i looked at her
"I have no id-" "HEYY (Y/N) IS THAT YOU??" I heard someone scream.
I look down and saw two small people
One was jus plane gray and the other was magenta or purp- Wait...
"THOMAS IS THAT YOU?" i screamed so he could hear it. I could see some people looking at us.
"YES HONEY. WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" Thomas yelled as he tried to open the stores door and it opended. "Wait how did it open..? Isn't it closed" Eliza asked as she looked down. "DID YOU KNOW THE STORE IS UNDER RENOVATION?"
Thomas yelled again
"YES BUT WE DIDN'T SEE AND WE CAME IN HERE" i yelled as i started to go down the stairs Eliza following me.
I see Thomas as i ran up to him and hug him "Ahh ground" Eliza said as she was on the grass "Well anyway how did you get up there?" Thomas said as Eliza steped next to me
"Soo we didn't see the sign so we thought that it was a new store and we came in and the door was locked.. and it's so weird because the door is now unlocked.." i said as i looked at Eliza. I then looked at Madison and i saw how he was looking at me angry
"Thomas i will already go" "Mhm"

"Wait come i will show you" me Eliza and Thomas came into the store again as the door closed "See and now it will probobly ope-" as i tried to open the door it was locked again...
I could hear someone falling on the floor..probobly Eliza..
"Ohh so it opens on the outside and dosn't on the.. inside..?"
I sighed as i nod

(A/N) AH HA HA HA
Sorry guys for not updating
i think i was busy...
Well i am pretty sad because my cat is gone missing and some f'ed up s*it Is happening at school...
Long story short some 10 year old girl is making videos of her privet parts on youtube....

I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE

that. Was. So. DISCUSTING

Yes me amd my friends saw the video and it was discusting and tomorrow probobly the whole school is going to know this s*it
Well the teachers knows this so yeh..
THIS IS SO MESSED UP THANK GOD THAT GIRL IS NOT IN MY GRADE

So anyway...
I was thinking of making a new storie after i finish this one.
Well i am gonna make a book two out of this book and spoilers
The book 2 is gonna be a modern time hamiton x reader.
And i want to make a diffrent book like a another modern time hamilton x reader or hamiltime hamilton x reader
i will think about it...