Call me master (Jeff the killer X reader)

(This is my first lemon and X Reader...if it sucks I understand but here you go!)

You were in the state of sleep where you were actually asleep but you were aware of your surroundings even the slightest touch could wake you when you were in this state. Apparently you found out about three months ago you can't hear anything while being in this state. Your only thought was 'Cool...' You twist in your sheets it was really annoying being under them! You started to fall deeper into sleep until you felt a pressure on top of  you your eyes shot open and all you saw was wide black ringed eyes and big smile and pale, pale skin his hair was all over the place around the both of your faces. 

(Jeff's Point of View only for a sec.)

'Whoa what the? DAMN she's HOT I mean look at her!' I looked up and down her body I got on top of her bad idea because she woke up and saw me! She didn't have anger, fright, or even sadness in her eyes nothing other than curiosity. 'You know I could have her as a sex slave if she dis-obeys or doesn't want to then death! Or if I'm bored...I'll keep her around for purpose...' 

(Back!)

You looked at him he straddled you and looked down at you he checked you out and you felt a blush creep up on your cheeks so you desisted to check him out also. When you were done mentally screeching at the hotness above you, you started to speak "What are you doing?" You asked "Oh my f*****g god you have a sexy body! I want you!" He said. You blushed and looked away "You know I'm going to keep you around you'll be my sex slave unless you want to die." He said Your eyes widened at the thought. He cleared his throat "I'll get my answer in 5...4...3...2-" "I'LL BE YOUR SEX SLAVE!" You said loudly which made him as shocked as you but he stood up and said pack things then but with aceptionsions No computers, phones with minutes, and nothing prudent" You nodded "I'll come back later to get your dumb posters if you want decoration...Oh! I need to give you rules! 1: No masturbation 2: No talking to anyone other than me 3: No contacting the outside world 4: No talking unless I tell you you can...Got it?" You nod "Good well ask me questions right now" You thought "Why me? What about school? What about finding love? What about my family? Crushes?" He sighed "1 you're hot! 2 You don't need school 3 I'll be your love 4 they're dead 5 they can all die!" Nod as an answer "Good! Not that's settled! Go pack I'll be back in thirty minutes."

You packed you're tooth paste, tooth brush, IPod, IPod speakers that can fill the whole room with songs, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body-wash along with the scroungy and short P.J.'s and Long ones. He came into the room right when you were zipping the bag he looked at you crazy but picked you up with your bag 'I wonder who I'll meet?'

____________________________________________________________

Hey I'll make more promice...~Fi