The Daydream

He looks at me, with those soft ocean blue eyes that are mesmerizing and I lose it. I'm already hypnotized by his stare but now I just feel like I'm falling into a deep dark pit. My stomach sinks, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

How can a human-being be so perfect? 

He slowly approaches me, sits next to me, turns to face me and extends his hand past my face and tucks a strained of bangs behind my ears, all while not breaking my gaze. Looking intensity at my brown eyes, which are dull brown boring compared to his. I felt weird: nervous and impatient at the same time. I didn't want to be here at all but I would give anything to not go.

"Hey," he whispered. And all I could do was suck in air, maybe the clear air would help me focus but honestly I couldn't even form a word. Everything was racing in my mind, millions of thoughts feelings, it was all a ball of spinning anxiety.

Why is he beyond flawless and, I am nothing?  Why do I feel like nothing?

I can't believe he's talking to me let alone touching me. I can't believe he's acknowledge me.

He cradled my face and brings his face down towards mine and then...... blackness.

                                                           ***************************