Val

Pov: Amber
My son is just sitting in his large black/silver window as Christa runs to me with tears coming down her face. She has tan skin but it has a pale tint with the tan skin.

"Val!!!!!!" I yell for my oldest son, his feet walking towards the room.

"What.. Do... You... Want?" His voice is dark with no emotion at all.

"Your father will return home shortly and I have an arranged marriage for you." He freezes with a black aura around the 5'10.5" height.

"What?!?!?!?!!" He yells with his black and white fox ears appear on the top of his blood red hair. His blue/green eyes turn to dark blue.

"No..... Get rid of it now!!!" Christa runs to her room as he teleports upstairs to his room.

37 minutes later
Pov: Jason

I see my wife crying with Shizuma Hoshigaki and Kagura following me.

"Amber, what's wrong??" She looks at me with her blood red eyes red and puffy eyes meet my icy blue eyes.

"Your son!!"

"What was that bitch? You made a fucking rearranged wedding for me!!" He raises his voice when Christa hugs his neck, he lays his on hers.

"Christa knows me better than you, mom. Right baby sis?" Her pixie cut blue hair is on his shoulder.

"Shizuma and Kagura please come into our living room. Val and Christa you can go into the living room or back your guys rooms." Christa goes into the living room while I go back to my room.

3 hours later

I sit down on the blue leather couch with my headphones on my ears, my phone is in my porcelain skinned hands. I see dad come in the room with 3 small boxes and 1 big box with my name on them. I get up from the couch and grab them from my past old man.

"It's my Male Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhardt from Attack on Titan." I remove my Zane  Truesdale one with my new one. I see in my big box that has my Barnaby Brooks Jr. Cosplay. I place that on the back of the couch. My second small box has my Prisma colored pencils with my 3 art books with my anime stuff on it. I smirk as Christa jumps on my lap to open the last box. I let her open the box to see a gold chain with a keychain of Kassim from Magi. I smile while she plays with her Alibaba from Magi necklace. I put it on my neck as my mom sees me. I glare at her with a death glare that I use a lot when I'm pissed off at people.

Words: 448