Chapter One

Percy's P.O.V.

Annabeth has been acting strange lately. She's been distant and whenever she's around me, she gets all antsy. After dinner I'm gonna see what's wrong with her.

After dinner, I start to walk over to the Athena table when Annabeth suddenly gets up and rushes off to her cabin. I guess I'll have to ask her tomorrow. I walk back to my cabin and decide to go to sleep early. I lay in my bed until I fall into a dream.

I woke up to find I wasn't in my cabin. My wrists were handcuffed to the headboard. I tried to break free, but I couldn't so I finally gave up. "Are you done yet?" I hear a sexy voice say, until I realize who said it. Nico!

"Um, Nico, Why am I handcuffed to your bed?" I ask him. He then straddles me. "Because I'm going to have my way with you." He let his finger run down my face and down to my shirt. "We won't be needing this." he said taking my shirt off. (Yes, I know it's not possible because he's handcuffed to the bed, but pretend.)

"U-u-uh, Nico? W-w-what are y-you doing?" I asked stuttering. He leaned his head down and whispered "Having my way with you." His lips were touching my ear causing me to shiver.

He moved his face away from my ear and moved his lips to my neck. I bit my lip to prevent myself from moaning. He started to kiss, then suck. I knew when he was done I was going to have a hickey. He then let his tongue start to trace my neck making me moan. "You like that?" He whispers huskily against my skin. I bit my lip and nodded my head, but then he stopped causing me to whimper.

He smirked, but let his head come closer to mine. When his lips touched mine it was like magic. Our lips moved in sync. I parted my lips so he could let his tongue in my mouth. His tongue entered playing with mine. He tasted like vanilla. The kiss was hot and passionate until he broke away letting us breath. He then kissed my jaw and started trailing kisses down my neck and chest. When he got down far enough he traced my 'V' with his tongue.

I bucked my hips and moaned loudly. Nico then let his hand unbutton my pants and quickly take them off. He let his eyes look at my cock to see my erection as clear as day. He let his hand travel in my boxers and start playing with me. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh, Niiiicccoooo." I moaned. He looked up at me innocently, knowing what he was doing to me.

He then pulled my boxers down, fully exposing me. I blushed a bright pink. He let his hand cup my erection and before I could do anything his lips had surrounded the tip. I moaned, twitching a bit at this new sensation. He then started to suck and his tongue started swirling around at the tip of me. His expert tongue and hands sent a new wave of pleasure through me. "N-n-nico, I-I'm gonna- aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh." I moaned coming all in his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·*****·~~~~~~~~~~·*****·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico's P.O.V.

I open the door to my cabin and decide to take a walk since I had another nightmare. I was walking by the Poseidon cabin when I heard something from inside. I wonder what Percy is doing.

I shadow traveled to the inside of the cabin to see Percy was a asleep, but really hard. I blushed just thinking about it. I wonder what's got him so bothered. And then I heard him moan out "N-n-nico, it feels soooo good." I blushed a bright pink. Is he dreaming about me? Am I the reason he's so hard?

I saw Percy stirring so I quickly shadow traveled back to my cabin, leaving me more confused than ever.

~~~~~~~~****~~~~~~****~~~~~~****~~~~~

Well, um, hi? This is the first chapter to my percico fan fiction. I hope you will keep reading.

Vote, comment, kisses ^.~