Chapter two :

When morning hit you were basically the first one up ) luckily You  had the hole shower to your self because as usual the bathrooms are always crowded like a store on a holiday ) after You finished getting ready for the festival event  Ben finally was up) ah your up i said making him laugh ........ alright lazy bones lets get you ready so we can head out i said with excitement ) wow someones in a rush to see that hunk of a clown at that circus  Ben said getting out of bed)who said i wanted to see that clown i said zipping my bag up)you know you want him ben said closing the door leaving me to think in my old thoughts )END OF FLASHBACK) (a/e.......................) what are you doing just sitting there we have a lot of work that needs to be done .. lets go nun Kim said pulling  your arm )wait where are we going you said with a confused face ???? ) you dont remember we have to place papers around town so we could get sponsors she said smiling and all you did was stare ) come on she said pulling you )(when you looked down at yourself you was more curvier then you were before and that scared the crap out of you ) what the heck is this you said shouting ? why is my body  like this you said shouting even louder  ?  ok dont over react (a/e........................) dont over react ? what is wrong with me you said giving her a look? you dont remeber she said eyeing you ? remeber what you said giving her a look ) (a/e.....................) you were pregnant with twins she said eyeing you and all you did was tear up ) what ? that evil thing that u met a long time ago ...... look can i explain this to you later she said eyeing you ! where are my twins you said giving her a angry look ? there in the school she said giving you a look ! and all you did was look confused ) look (a/e............) this insist the best time ! can i tell you this later she said walking away from me leaving  you in your  own thoughts ) FLASHBACK: come on (a/e..........................)were gonna be late ben said pulling your arm ) wait where are we going you said giving him a look ) were going to that circus ben said smiling at you .... ben our nun teachers said to stay away from that place you said with a worried look )come on( a/e.................)do you really think i was gonna listen to them come on where teenagers we have to live a little he said giving you a look )  dont you wanna see that clown again i saw the way you was looking at him... you know you like him he said making me blush  :] lets just go to the circus you said grabing his arm 

when we reached the street where the circus was it sounded so lovely all the laughter and the games and the wonderful smell that smell of cotton candy and popcorn and hot dogs it smelled wonderful it made me distance from Ben for a minute or two b...

when we reached the street where the circus was it sounded so lovely all the laughter and the games and the wonderful smell that smell of cotton candy and popcorn and hot dogs it smelled wonderful it made me distance from Ben for a minute or two because that smell was drifting me away from realty because i forgot i was hungry  ) princess ........!!!!  i herd from behind me ........) and that made me roll my eyes ) what do you want ? you  said rolling your eyes ) AH SO ITS LIKE THAT HE SAID SMIRKING AT you) its like what clown face ? you said  giving him a look ) are you here to bring me more cupcakes you owe me for before  ? excuse me clown face but ....... go away im busy you said still waiting in line for your popcorn) hmmm............ he said )hmmm what ? you said ..,,,,,,, it doesnt seem like your busy he said giving you a look } what do you want clown face you said ) let me buy you the popcorn since this is my family circus anyway and also I get free discounts as well  he said eyeing you ) welllllllll since you insist then i guess you said making him laugh )whats your name he said paying for your popcorn and taking a bite ) a/e ......... )    a/e ... ........ he said eyeing you ) that's a beautiful name princess he said making you smile  ) so clown face what is there to do at this carnival you said taking a bite of your popcorn ) well there's a lot of things to do princess ... name one he said smirking ) hmm how about the  Ferris wheel you said eyeing him ) name another he said giving you a look  how about the star tunnel i haven't been on that one you said getting excited  well what are we waiting for lets go he said grabbing your arm following by you and him sitting together in the star boat and the ride employee locking the bar )enjoy the employee said following by the ride moving forward )so whats your story clown face you said making eye contact with him ) that's something i cant explain at this moment but i am  very interested in this he said touching your nuns skirt ) im a nun clown face you said pulling down your skirt )look my name insist clown face my name is penny wise he said looking the other direction .... penny wise you said slowly trying to pre-nouce his name )....... yes penny wise he said eyeing you) i never herd of that name before you said eyeing him ......... well my dad gave me that name he said . its a cool name you said making him smirk ) so why did you become a nun he said following by Turing  into a different direction ... ) its a long story you said ) i like long stories ...... we have time he said grabbing your gently making you lock eyes with him 0 well when i was born my mom didn't want to take the responsibility of me so she gave over to the nuns place and i grew up under there watch and yes you can say im a nun following by you taking his hand off your chin ) well im so sorry ....(a../e..) that your mom did that to you he said raping his arm around you and you just smiled )its OK penny wise you said giving him a smile following by the ride ending ) well that was fun but i must go you said getting out the boat leaving pennywise alone ) sadly around 2am ben left you  and went with a few guys back to there place so you were left alone to walk home by yourself ) on your way home you saw someone from the corner of your eye in  the dark woods) hi yah (a../e) (you sqinted your eyes so u could see the figure closey )arent you going to say hello he said eyeing you and all you could do was stare ) ohhhhhhhhh come on princess dont -cha want a balloon he said pushing it towards you ) and all you did was roll your eyes ) look waxco i dont talk to strangers you said giving him a look ) very wise (a.../..e) very wise indeed he said moving closer to you )what do u want you said moving towards the wall )"oh come on (a..../...e) don't you want mmmmm I don't know this he said waving the object in his hand ) how did u get my phone u said with a shock tone ) ohhhhhhh you want it ..(a....../....e)......... Of course you do Pennywise said smirking) give it back you sicko....... you said looking around to find a object to hit this crazy clown with so u could escape ) come on !!!!!!! Take it he said running his fingers up your (f..../....c )= means favorite clothing u all like ) get away from me you said pushing him away but he grabbed your jaw hardly ) your mouth says no but your body says yesss )= ( also those words aren't mine there" night mare on elm street 2017 ) he said opening up his to a different shade of color which freaked you out even more ) your so beautiful he said in your ear making you shiver ) you like that don't you ........... He said giving you a evil smirk ....... ) please....!!
You said whimpering )ohhhhhhh come on ....
I can rock your world he said lifting your legs and sitting them on his waist following by him planting his arms over your head ) you know u want me ...... He said moving his alien tongue on your neck
Sucking your flesh leaving red spots on your neck ...) You couldn't hold back the moans that escaped your mouth ...)mmmmmmmm u like that don't you he said moving his finger under your ( f......../...c ) pulling down your under wear )
Please...!!! .... You said trying not to enjoy it
YOU KNOW U WANT IT SO STOP FIGHTING ME he said suckimg on your earlope letting another moan escape  leaving him only to remove his bottom half of his clown suit) KISS ME !!! He said
And all you could do was follow
Our lips moving in motion ....... His alien tongue swirling in your mouth following by you tonguing him which drove him insane and that's where he lost it and shoved it up you leaving you to scream in pain ) following by pennywise grabbing your jaw hardly and pounding you hardly following by you screaming in terror of how painful he was hurting you ) p!easle stop u said trying to get out of his strong grip but his force was so strong )
Not until I'm done he said with a sinister voice ) following by u tearing up from the pain ) but as soon as minutes went by the pain went away and pleasure stayed and u couldn't get enough of how good he was making u feel ) im almost there ....... He said pounding faster in you following by u trying to make it last but the look on pennywise face showed he couldn't hold any longer ) I'm there .......... He said holding your thighs to get a deeper effect ) (a.../...e) I'm there he said making u bounce harder ) I'm there I'm there I'm there ........he said making your eyes roll back ) and him screaming from how intense his climax was ) oh........dam he said breathing heavy ) following by you coming back to reality form how amazing that was) are u finish u said giving him a look following by him putting u down and zippering his pants ) yeah I'm finished he said moving out of your way ) and all u did was kick him in the nuts and then go your separate ways ) and shortly after a few days later u found out u we're pregnant with twins and thats how it happen u thought coming back from your flashback) (a..../.....e) are u alright ) nun Susan said putting the dishes away ) yeah I'm OK you said giving her a look ) wait nun Susan ? Yes (a..../.......e) where's my twins you said eyeing her ) well (y......./......d) = your daughters name ) is at summer camp she said folding clothes ) and what about the other twin you said looking for a answer... And all susan did was stare ) where is my other child u said raising your vioce ) oh that twin she said looking the other direction ) yes that twin u said crossing your arms ) I guess from the stare u were giving her she couldn't hold that secret in any longer ) OK I'm not suppose to tell u this because I was told not to tell you ) wait why can't u tell me ? U said giving her a strange look )IMA get in so much trouble for this but you need to know she said sitting you down following by her doing the same ) alright when u were pregnant with the twins principal cara was totally against it but she accepted it because she saw how happy u were but when u went into labor with the twins u were only able to keep one and the other twin went to that clown guy ) W..H...A..T ??????????? U said shouting shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh principal Carla doesn't need to know I told u Susan said eyeing you ) alright fine where's the clown guy you said standing up ? The last thing I herd from him is when then other twin was born I'm so sorry (a....../......e) susan said getting out her seat and leaving )(since susan left you in your own thoughts your mind went to your children that was at camp)