Twilight- Part 10

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Abby says jumping, a fist in the air.

Jasper rolls his eyes laughing at her silly behaviour.

As Chris is about to take his hit, Alice freezes, going into a vision.

"Stop!" Alice yells suddenly, causing to vampire to worry. So they all rush to her side.

"They were leaving, when they heard us."

"Lets go." Edward says, grabbing Bella's arm.

"Its too late." Carlisle informs him.

"Put your hair down." Abby says to Bella, as Edward takes out her hair from her ponytail.

"Like that'll help, I could smell her from across the field." Rose scoff.

Abby goes to Jaspers side as three vampires enter the field. Two males and one female, one male has dark brown hair, the other has blonde hair, and the female has fiery red hair. The three vampires all were bare foot and had red eyes, which meant that they had drank human blood.

"I believe this belongs to you." The dark haired male muses holding up their baseball and throws it to Carlisle, who easily catches it.

"Thank you." Carlisle nods.

"I am Laurent, and this is Victoria and James." Laurent introduces him and his comrades.

"Im Carlisle and this is my family, I'm afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle tells them.

"Our apologies, we didn't realise that the territory had been claimed." Laurent says.

"Yes, well we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Carlisle replies, the three vampires looking to each other in curiosity.

"Really? Well, we wont be a problem anymore. We were just passing through." Laurent assures him.

"The humans were tracking us, but we lead them east. You should be safe." Victoria smirks.

"Excellent." Carlisle smiles politely to them.

"So, could you use a few more players?" Laurent asks, the Cullen's look to each other, not answering. "Come on, just one game."

"Sure, why not," Carlisle shrugs. "A few of us were just leaving, you could take their place, we'll bat first." He throws the ball at vampire speed to Laurent only for Victoria to catch it.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball." Victoria remarks smirking.

"Well, I think we can handle that." Jasper assures her, chuckling with Emmett and grab big Abby's hand.

"We shall see." Victoria breathes turning with Laurent following her, James stares at Edward for a second longer before turning to follow but then a breeze blows through Bella's hair and James stops, growling, turning towards Bella and Edward. The rest of the group of vampires act defensively.

"You bought a snack." James grins.

"A human?" Laurent states confused.

"The girl is with us, I think its best if you leave," Carlisle remarks.

"I can see the game over, we'll go now." Laurent says, backing up. "James."

As soon as they leave, Edward leaves with Bella while the rest of the family head back home.

%%%%%%%%%%

"What if he kills one of us first?" Rose questions, sitting on top of the cupboards, not helping anyone.

"Lets hope it doesn't come to that." Abby says.

"Im gonna run Bella south. Can you lead the tracker away." Edward asks.

"No, Edward. James knows you wont leave Bella, he'll follow you." Carlisle informs his first son, and Edward knew he was right.

"Jasper Chris and I will take Bella south. I'll keep her safe Edward, I promise." Alice assures him, taking Bella's hand.

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward questions, reading her thoughts.

Alice nods, bring Bella to the black car.

"I'll go and protect Charlie at his house." Abby tells everyone, Jasper looms to her worriedly.

Jasper walks up to her and takes her face into his hands, "will you be alright on your own?" He mumbles questioningly.

"I'll be alright jazz." Abby mumbles back, going up and giving him a passionate kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too, darlin."

Abby smiles at him before he goes with Alice, Chris and Bella while Abby waits for everyone to leave before going to Charlies house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey guys, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter of twilight, if so, please leave a like or comment and if you want more, please follow me for future stories.

Disclaimer- I do not own twilight but I however do own Abigail Cullen and her plot and lines so please do not copy or steal, Thank you