Y/n L/n, Karasuma's Faithful Servent

-This is the present time-

Y/n's POV:

"Nee Karasuma!! Why is it that I hear Irina-san in your room?" I asked

"Gomennasai but we aren't doing anything!"

"How am I to believe you if you wont tell me the truth."

"(sigh)....Go sweep the shrine's yard.." Karasuma said while passing me a broom

I used the broom to hit his thick skull before pacing off to the yard. I'm Y/n L/n, Karasuma;s servant and we stay at the shrine beside his house. I work as a helper there for the money while Karasuma and Irina plan assassination's to assassinate Koro-sensei. As I was sweeping sadly thinking abut my master, I heard a conversation. I looked at the direction and saw a group of students coming my way.

"Excuse me but are we at the s/n shrine?"

"Yes, are you all here to give a prayer for an exam?" I asked kindly

"No, we're here to meet our sensei's.." a small blue hair boy replied

Right...Karasuma said that we might have visitor's. I turned around and called my master. He came out in a yukata and I began to blush. I walked away but was stopped my hand on my wrist. It pulled me to face him.

"Daijabo, Y/n-san? You look pale.." Karasuma said

"I...I don't feel so well so I think I should go rest.." I explained a stupid lie that he somehow accepted

"The medicine is on the counter, once you've ate it, please go straight to sleep.."

"Hai...master.." I said before leaving them

Before I could take another step, my head began to feel dizzy FOR REAL and I soon fainted at the spot...

(A/N: I hope you enjoy this story cause I'm making the chapter's very short)