two

'ughhh!' lys groaned in frustration, and threw her phone down on my bed.

'what's wrong?' dee asked, while applying her lipgloss.

'remeber nia? the girl i was telling you about? well, she's tryna tag along with us on our little 'girl weekend' thing.'

she scrunched my face up, she'd never met the girl, but she dislike her already.

'why she even wanna come?'

'she said she wanted 'to meet the new girl' or something.'

dee rolled her eyes, and turned back around.

'a.k.a she wants to see the girl she got competition with.'

'whatchu mean? i don't have competion? shit, i AM.the competiton.' she said playfully, before putting the gloss back in her bag, and zipping it up.

'oh c'mon Dee, we all see the gaga eyes you got for my cousin, it's ok, he looks at you like that too.'

dee blushed slightly and rolled her eyes, 'im not tryna get caught up in no nigga, he cute or whatever, but I just moved here.'

'mhm ok whatevaaa, don't be saying that when he all in ya pants-'

'LYSSA!' she screamed, covering her face.

she shrugged playfully, and  dee threw a pillow at her before, grabbing my purse and heading out the door.'

-----------------------

when they arrived at the mall a bigger girl, with medium length hair with the ends died pink, and bubble gum dum dum lips to match, was waiting there for us.

'heyyyyy.' she said, drawing out her 'y'

'hello nia.' lys said in a somewhat exasperated voice.

'hey im nia.' she said, completely ignoring lys.

'im nova's best friend, if you didn't know.' she winked. 'now you know.'

  dee smiled at her hesitantly and looked up at lys, she rolled her eyes, and than spoke out. 'dee! i heard they had a sale at PINK let's go!'

'omg i love that place!' nia chimed in.

'i said me and dee for a reason.'

'well now it can be, you dee, and nia.'

they had an intense stare down, before lys turned around and led the way to PINK.

-----------------------

'that looks so cute on you sis, bye it!' lys said, hyping my head.

'i might, i don't know.'

nia looked at her, 'it looks alright, but the color had got to go, it would probrably look better on me.'

dee frowned slightly. 'plus it doesn't look good against you body, you have to get more curves to be able to rock something like that.' she added, her unnecessary ass comment making dee pissed.