Chapter 1: Find The Murder

Red Pov:

I was getting ready to go outside to get apples for my grandma who lives in the forest, I grab my basket and started to walk into the dark forest but I wasn't afraid because I always walk to the forest when I was 5 years old, I went deeply to the forest and look around to find a apple tree "Damn, where is it?" I kept searching and searching but I couldn't find it, so I won't give up...my grandma was the only family member that I had, my dad past away when he was hunting the Wolf...my mom past away when she gave brith to my little brother...and my little brother....was kidnapped by demon's, and my grandma is the only one who there for me...but my brother.....I've haven't seen him for 2 years and I will never forget that day I saw him disappear...

*Flashback*

I was 9 years old when I babysit my little brother...Jeremy, my dad went to the forest to hunting the...Wolf..., I loved my brother more than anything else, I feed him, I played with him, I sleep with him, I loved to be the older sister. That was the last day I've saw him. "You need some rest baby brother" I put him on the bed gently while he made a cute sound, I was laying on my side while touching his cheek until the window opened and the wind blows. "What the hell?" I walked to the window and closed it but I look outside and rains started "Rain, in spring?" I closed it and walk back to my baby brother but until I heard whispered from outside but until I walked back to the window and the window opened really hard and I fall down to the floor, in a few seconds I opened my eyes while blood coming down to my face and I look up and see a demon holding my brother and he disappeared, "JEREMY!!" I put my hand out and try to garb him but is was to late...I put my hand on my face and started to cried and than yelled... "DEMON, I'LL KILL YOU!!" and I cried and cried, and I never saw him...again...

*Flashback ends*

I snap and counting to search for the tree but in a few minutes I finally found the apple tree, "Finally, I find it!" I run up to the tree and clam up to get some apples. I garb the apple and ate it "Is fresh" I kept eating the apple until I finish it, "Well, time to get some for grandma..." I grab the apple and put on my basket. In a few minutes I finally finished picking up the apples, I jumped off from the branch and started to walk, "Well, I hope grandma will like it..." when I walked I feel someone is watching me.

Wolf Pov:

I was eating a deer for breakfast, the taste of the deer blood made me want more, I licked the blood off my face and my sharp teeth asking me for more...I can't take it...I need more meat. "I...want...more...meat..." I started to growl and my body feel so weak "I need more..." until I head a chip sound and I hide behind the tree and see a little girl with red hood, "Is that the same girl that I ate her grandma when she's 6...?" I thought to myself than look closer and smirks "Yeah, that is the same girl, little Red..." she was walk to the apple tree.

"What the hell is she doing?" She clam up the tree and eat the apple, than she take the apples on her basket but in a few minutes she jumped off the branch and I can see her panties than I blushes "Damn, she's wearing a sexy panties as a young age?!" I thought to myself and look away while I have a nosebleed, "What the fuck, why do I have a nosebleed?!" I wiped off my nose and follow her.

I clam up the tree and carefully walk to the branch "Wow, she grown up" I trun into a neko wolf than I jumped off the branch and face her. "Hello Red Riding Hood, long time no see" she gave me a death stare "Seriously, you ate my grandma and me, why should I say hi back to you..." I smirked and walk around her, "Aww don't be such a pussy..." she slapped me by the arm really hard and stared deeply.

"I'm not a pussy, fuckin faggot!" I started to laughed and smirks "Oohh but you are a pussy do you know why, cause when you jumped off the branch I saw your panties" I smirked more and her face trun red like a tomato, "Fuckin perverted!" I laughs so hard and she kicked me on the balls than I fall down "Son of a bitch, why did you do that?!" I gently grab my balls and cried in pain, "You're not so post to look at a little girl panties, fuckin idiot!" I get up, still holding my balls "Hey, who fault is it?!" She look at me really mad "You did!" She kicked my balla again.