Arshi diwali(completed)

Arshi os:diwali

Ignore mistakes. And hope you all enjoy reading it..

arnav opened the drawer of his cupboard sliding all the files, searching for the one think that felt very damn important now. it's kushi's anklet. he hid it in his cupboard like most precious thing to him which is sort of yes for him. even now he dont want to give back it to her, he had it with him from the time he found that on poolside. how can he not like that it's kushi's anything that belong to kushi it's became dear to him even her torn duppata which has still now.

but now, today he is going to return anklet to her,because he got to know that's her maa's and she has soo much feeling for her mother that she is not even removed the other one. so he with a half heart giving her possation to her, arnav found the anklet just as he left yesterday night after staring at it with kushi thoughts in mind, he ran his hand over the thing that he kept there it has all things which are left after they fought like pearls from first meet, duppata piece that he ripped at parking lot, bangle peice when he rescued from warehouse and anklet which he was going to return to her now.

he was sure he will collect other things in future so that was the place for that. arnav took the anklet in his hand staring at it. he likes it more on kushis leg than his hand but he still gonna miss holding it. arnav sighed just then he heard the door opened, arnav in haste closed the door and pushed his hand to his pocket.

arnav don't turn around to greet who came inside, but they did started to talk to him which had no idea, its his di and nani they were talking about the marriage,his marriage with lavanya, arnav curled his hand pocket holding the payal(anklet) tightly. he never wanted to marry lavanaya but to fight his attraction to kushi he got her home and worst thing is kushi came back to his life , his attraction never fade away even with lavanya in front of him.

arnav said some words in anger maybe that he doesn't want marriage some shit, but who is he kidding he dont want anyone but kushi he cant fight anymore, but he dont know how to oproach to kushi. he never did that, it always girls behind him, not that he cared for them and here is kushi she dont even care about him or she shows like that.

arnav stromed from there to outside the room giving no hear to di or nani. he dont need that now, he was all but the thing needed now is sometime alone and to think which is wont happen, not until he can get kushi earlier image out of his mind. he clearly remembered the way kushi was sitting within diyas that made her face glow, and there was smile on her face that is brighter than diyas and when she stood arnav watched her fully, she was in red saree, his favraote color, for a Minuit his felt like he even forgot breath, she was gorgeous like no one.

he could have looked at the veiw infront of him without getting bored but then lavanya disturbed him, he wanted to scream at her not to disturb him but kept quite and then la asked him to help kushi, arnav would never back down from chance of nearing her here he got to touch her, so he be damned if he gave up this chance.

arnav held kushi hand making way through the diya's circle making sure she wont get in trouble which she often do.if arnav got chance he would pick her in arms and take her away but it doesn't goes how he likes right.

when kushi stumbled on midway he held her close to himself, they were having good movement with them being close and having eye lock with kushi its good for him but kushi broke the eye lock arnav wanted to hold her chin up so that he can stare at her eyes more. the trance is broken when lavnya asked about kushi's payal.arnav all did but ran from their as if they will know it was with him.

now here in poolside arnav dont even know how return payal to her. for now all he want to dois see kushi again, so he moved from their in search of kushi.
...