"Oh you..."

**

"You must not worry about her".

"Kidou is right".

"You don't know Yuuka".

His fingers tapping the Rai Rai Ken's table, he barely thanked Tobitaka when he brought his Ramen dish to their table, where him and his two best friends had patiently awaited their orders.

"What is worrying you, Gouenji-san ?" The waiter asked, who sat right behind him, drying the sweat on his forehead with the towel around his neck.

"It's Yuuka-chan, his little sister", Endou replied in his place. He was wiggling on the spot, separating the chopsticks and finally eating the delicious dish made by his friend.

"Your little sister ?"

"Gouenji worries where she goes every day", Kidou said in his turn with a grimace, the soft heat stirring the glass of his green glasses. He took his "special glasses kit" that Haruna had given him on his birthday. "In case of extreme emergency !" Had been her words.

"My father isn't paying attention to what she is doing. He's too busy with his job", the blond muttered.

"You know, considering your personality, I'm sure your sister would not go to a bad place or something like that".

"My sister and I are surprisingly different".

"By the way".

Endou swallowed the pasta, his mouth making a small 'blurp', Kidou staring at him with a perplexed air, cleansing the liquid with his hand on his black jacket, now soiled.

"Your sister is dragging out a lot with Tsurugi".

"Tsurugi ?"

"A player of Raimon," Kidou replied again to the cook's questioning look, rubbing the enormous stain with a handkerchief that he had borrowed from Gouenji without the latter noticing.

"And I think she also accompanies him to the hospital, to visit his big brother".

Raimon's coach literally devouring his dish, he didn't notice his best friend's totally incredulous look. It was only when he raised his head from his plate that he saw his expression.

"What ?"

"Tsurugi Yuuichi ? Kyousuke's brother ?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why ?"

He stood there for a moment, before finally chuckling, attracting the others' curious glances. His anxiety had now drifted away.

"So all those things were for him... Yuuka".

**

"I love this place".

"Hum, me too".

The sound of the foliage traversed by the lukewarm wind was one of those natural songs which she loved the most. And the heat of the sun high in the sky warmed her gently. It was a beautiful spring day, his favorite season.

"It's cool that the hospital has such a relaxing place for the patients", the girl commented, sitting cross-legged, smiling at a small bird singing over her.

"Yes. Fortunately, I can go out".

"You're lucky to be able to come here every day".

"Even if I love this place, believe me that I would rather be elsewhere".

Yuuka, who suddenly felt sad, didn't respond to Yuuichi's bittersweet words, staring at children playing football not far from him. His eyes were veiled and the young man remained silent, as if he was lost in his distant memories. She felt this enormous sadness that he was holding, even if the latter wanted to hide it deep within himself, where no one would dare to enter. But Yuuka knew him too well now.