A Sunrise With Beloved

Start from the beginning

PAARTHEEBA!

A young man a little younger to himself came running to Amarendra.

"Raja?"

Amarendra let his eyes look around once before he turned to Paartheeba and spoke in lower voice.

"Where is Rani Devasena?"

Paartheeba was having hard time stifling his laugh as he saw a pink hue spread in his majestic king's cheeks behind his stubble. For a week now they have been watching their Queen and King. Both were made for each other. Both loved each other and also annoyed each other equally!

"She.. She asked me not to tell you!"

Amarendra stood with his hands on hip and let out a exasperated sigh at the crooked way his wife's brain worked.

"Ok tell me what she asked you not to tell me?"

He eyed the man with a twinkle. Paartheeba did not have a chance but to oblige. Raasi, a woman behind him giggled. Paartheeba eyed her and she shut immediately. And Paartheeba told where Devasena was and Amarendra was having a fit!

"This woman will make me go mad! Sun is not even out. Its still dark out there! Damn it has just crossed midnight! And when did she go?"

"Not much time now"

Amarendra frowned.

"HOw is it possible to reach there so soon?"

Paartheeba grinned and that sent a message to Amarendra about whom he was dealing with. Paartheeba looked around and then spoke to Amarendra in secret. Though it was not new to Kunthala warriors, still not everyone can be trusted upon now. Amarendra who heard him shook his head.

"Nizangana?"

"Avunu Raja!"

Amarendra just was.. he did not know what to say. He just informed Paartheeba and moved out of the caves into stables. As he expected Veera was missing too. He whistled for Bhasha who trotted to him from his stable and nudged him.

"Oye Bhasha!"

Bhasha squealed and nudged him again. Amarendra chuckled.

"I know ra Bhasha that I am late. So lets leave immediately."

Bhasha squealed and rushed forward with Amarendra on his back towards his destination.

*Squeal!*

Amarendra halted Bhasha and looked at his sides then tapped Bhasha's mane.

"Enti ra Bhasha! Did you hear that?"

Bhasha snorted.

"Is it your girl?"

Amarendra asked with tongue in cheek. Bhasha snickered and stood up on his hind legs making Amarendra laugh.

"Ow Ow Bhasha! Relax! Lets rush and find your girl so that I can reach to mine."

He tapped Bhasha who flew towards Veera.

Prasanna Devi might be a cow like woman. But she also had some dreams about her married life. She did have a brave warrior for husband. But where it went lacking was the emotions. Bhallaladeva was a man of his job. He took his King post seriously. Not that she was of no use to him. Whenever he came to her, he was behaving so good with her. But something was wrong. She could not put her finger on it. She turned and saw her husband dressing himself.

"Inta poddune ekkadikandi? Why are you leaving so early? you can rest for sometime!"

Bhalla who wore his vastra moved to their bed and bent to his bride, a week old bride.