chapter 1

Sophie’s POV:

I missed out. Missing out on getting through bootcamp was a big kick in the guts. What am I meant to do? Go back to school and look like a fool for not getting through? I couldn’t do that. I packed my bags and rang Brax.

“Hey Brax”

“HEY SOPHIE DID YOU GET THROUGH?” I heard all my 8 brothers ask.

“No guys. I’m sorry I didn’t get through”

“Oh”

“Sorry”

“No don’t be, you tried all you could, we are still very proud of you” Brax said.

“Thanks guys. Ive got to go now but i’ll see you when I get home. Can you pick me up at the airport? I’ll be there in about 22 hours.”

“Yeah sure we’ll see you then”

“Bye boys”

“Bye Sophie”

I hung up the phone a few tears slipped down my face. They sounded so disappointed. I sat on a chair and cried into my hands. I felt someones arms sling around my shoulders.I looked up to see a blonde haired boy with crocked teeth and puffy red eyes looking at me.

“Hi” He said in an irish accent. “I’m Niall”

“I’m Sophie”

“Your not English?”

“Nope Australian, your Irish?”

“Yep, all the way. Did you not get through?”

“No, did you?”

“No” He said looking down. “I came over because you look like you need a hug and also because I needed a hug”

“Thank-you Niall that was very thoughtful” I said standing up and hugging him.

“Excuse me guys but we need you for interviews” A producer said. All the eliminated contestants where all standing in a group. The guy started reading out names he read out 4 girls names and sent them to the right entry of the stage. He started reading out other peoples names. 

“Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Sophie Braxton” He read out, I looked at Niall and he looked nervous.

“Please attend the main stage”

We all climbed the stairs to the stage to see the 3 judges and the other 4 girls in the room already.

“Hi” Nicole said.

“Hi” We all chanted.

“Now I can tell by the looks on some of your faces that this was very hard for you to take”

“And we think that you are too talented to let go of”

“We thought it would be a great idea to have 2 separate groups” Nicole said.

Simon started saying.

“Guys we decided to put you both through as bands” He said and as soon as those words left his mouth we started shouting and I screamed. I ran and hugged Niall and the other boys who I haven’t quiet figured out their names yet. We all hugged in a group which was now going to be the band i’ll be apart of.

“Guys, guys this means you have to work 10, 12 hours a day. This is a real shot you both have here” Simon said and he sent us off stage.

“OH MY GOD!” I said as soon as we left the stage.