Chapter 2: Surprises

Once you arrived at starbucks, you go through the drive-thru and get your coffee.
    After the first sip, you are immediately in a better mood, so you decide to go to the mall. As you are pulling out of starbucks, your phone starts to ring. It was Alissa, your girl best-friend.
    "Heyo! Whats up?" You answer.
    "Nothing much, i want to do something with you today. Preferably in about 2 hours. Are you busy?"
     "No, im just heading to the mall now, would you wanna join? How long would you wanna be out of the house for?"
     "Maybe thirty-ish minutes. Ill meet you at the mall soon, gotta go, love you bye!"
     "Love you too"
      You let Alissa hang up the phone, because you were driving of course. The mall isnt far from starbucks, so you pull into the large parking garage and walk into the mall. You get an hour to yourself in here, might as well take your time, you thought to yourself.
     The first store that you see that you definitely want to go into, is Lush. As you walk in, you are immediately greeting by a beautiful lady with bright red lipstick and a huge smile.
     "Hi! How are you today!" she saids loudly, nearly shouting at you
     "Im okay, thanks for asking!"
     "Just let me know if you need any help!" she says as she walks over to another customer.
     You pick up two bathbombs, and a super strong smelling bubble bar, pay and exit.

     After shopping for a bit, you get a text from Alissa.
     "meet me at da food court, i got us some cinnabon with your name all over it"
     When you make your way over to the food court, you see Alissa sitting with a box of big cinnamon rolls.
     "Sooo.... Safi, i have a surprise for you later" Alissa says, with a very big smile.
     As you are setting your bags full of goodies down so you can sit and eat you get super curious.
    "What type of surprise?" You ask.
    "Well i can't say much, except that you are not expecting this."

     An hour and a half pass of you two spending mall time together and its time to leave. Alissa directs you to go straight to your house, and during the car ride there you guys have a singing party to throwback songs, which is one of your favorite things to do. It took your mind off the topic of the surprise for you, which was good because otherwise you would've been bugging Alissa the whole car ride home.
    You pull up into your driveway and step out of your car, where Alissa immediately grabs a blindfold.
   "Uhm, i hope theres not an animal in my house." you say confused.
   "Hahaha, don't worry"
    Alissa leads you into your house and you feel a presence behind you, its almost like a warm soft feeling. Someones hands untie the blindfold, and as soon as the blindfold is off, you turn around.
    It was Jack. You immediately scream and just into his arms hugging him tight.
    "WHAT OH MY GOD" is all you can say, while he holds onto you tightly and giggles under his breath.
    "This was a secret trip, i wanted to come and surprise you. When i called you this morning, i was literally about to take off on the plane. " He says as you release him from a hug.
    "Im literally going to cry" you say to Jack.
    "Thank you Alissa for helping me with this" Jack says while going in for a hug with her.
    "I'm gonna go hang with my family for a bit, but were having a sleepover tonight safi, it can be at your house. You mom already knows." Jack say to you as he leaves your house and closes the door. Alissa is just standing there smiling at you.
    You guys share a long hug, and as you're doing so, Alissa whispers in your ear, "Jack texted me last week asking for help with this. He confessed his love for you and wanted to tell you in person."
   You immediately pull away from the hug, and you heart has melted. Jack loves you, in the same way that you do.