fake smile

Lizzy

The sun shone brightly into the room directly into my eyes turning my face from the sun, smiled sitting up from my bed.
The smile disappeared, oh I was dreaming" I  agreed to the reality Living in a big house, having luxurious cars was all I've been dreaming about.

Looking into the room containing nothing but eight beds thrown on the floor which you could barely walk through without stepping on each other. This has been where I've been staying up to a year after loosing my parent in a motor accident which almost claim mine.

I stood up silently so as not to wake the other victim as mine tiptoeing to get out of room.

   What again ''groaned one of my roommates as she picked up her ringing phone.

Thank God I wasn't the one who wake her

I have always not always not being like by most of my roommates so they end up waiting for my mistakes to lash out their tongues against me.

Getting out of the room I head straight to the bathroom to get ready for work leaving the bathroom I realised they are all awake.

Becky and Tony stood looking at me I know what they are expecting 'my mistakes' I go through my wardrobe silently avoiding mistakes,I sighed a relief when I see them leaving.

After wearing the clothe I picked I walked out of the room.

Now to the restaurant" I remind myself. As I walk briskly along the road.

Michael

Hey mike'' a familiar voice called,turning to the side I heard my name. I smiled as my friend gestured an empty seat to me.

I sat comfortably placing all my burdens on it.

  I guess I feel alright

Not again" said Jordan one of them.I know what they mean.
Yeah,she is not around on business trip"I lied knowing my girlfriend does not like bars or clubs though i have tried persuading her Mama T exclusive is better but she doesn't agree with me.
I can't bring another girl here its cheating" concluding my statement.

They all gave me a disapproving look which almost sent water through my spines.

Max who hasn't be talking since he was flirting with the lady beside him responded "its not cheating, its not like you sex them or are you?"he  asked with a smirk.
Trying to hide my defeat.I silently think about my next response. When Jordan replied "I don't understand whats she is always doing refusing to come with you every Friday night,turning to max " maybe she's cheating on you.

What?she can't.

Susie is a very beautiful young lady with a bright eyes. I had met her on one of my business trip and we've been together since then.
She can't do that" I replied disapprovingly. I was cut short by the waitress who came to take our order.
The waitress was gorgeous,she had a wavy curly hair that fell over her shoulder. She kept smiling which showed her wonderful white teeth that makes me loose control I couldn't help but look her in amazement.

Suddenly I heard a roar of laughter. It was from Jordan and Max,they were asking what I want which I didn't reply since am lost in the waitress smile.

She is beautiful" I commented to my friend which they agreed with me. Soon she was back with the order with her smile never leaving her lips.

How can someone have such a beautiful smile?

What's your name,lady" I asked in great politeness. She looked at me and smile, I am sorry and she left.

Sorry for what?

Lizzy

I have been busy working all day as other waitress turn their orders to me.
I was about resting when beckly turn her orders to me again.

Seat 24 they need your service,miss" she bowed mockingly. "I have been working all day and I'm just about having a little rest" I explained tiredly. Giving me a smirk,she turned around replying "maybe I'll help you explain that to Mama T". I stood up to get the order while she smile to me.

You can't get enough of me, devil.

I walk up to the seat which consist of three guys probably in their mid-twenties all were in deep conversation.
Can I help you" I finally asked keeping my fake smile. Of course" one of them replied as they start giving me orders except for one who seems lost in thought looking at me.

Excuse me,you are staring at me .

Thank God for his friend laughter he won't have come out of his thinking. I left having taken down all the orders and was back 15 mins after still smiling though very tired,I gave each of them according to their orders when the same guys asked my name.

Why is he asking.

I can't tell him ofcourse. "I'm.... Sorry" I replied still smiling then I left the table satisfied. Today work is over.