Fog

"I am going to have to go to my mum's now. You know how she gets" Louise explained to katie nervously. Louise had lost a part of her relationship with her mother since they lost Louise's father three years ago to the day. She had never been right since they lost her husband in a car crash three years ago, such a terrible accident. Her mother almost hit a young woman in the road but hit the brakes and turned the wheel before they did. That was when the car flipped and her husband's section of the car had a tree though it. Almost ripped his head clean of. Louise in now slowly forgetting the pain of the tragedy and has a wife and son at the age of 21.

Louise slowly left the house and began to drive to her mother's house. On the way to the house she has to pass the place of the accident which doesn't help forgetting but helps to make it stronger. The small roads were silent at seven o'clock at night, there was minimum light but she still had to her headlights on due to the light fog that started to draw in. The trees on either side of the road were shaped like people doing all kinds of funny poses. One was running away from another which looked sad and another looked like it was covering it's face in fear.

She soon arrived at her mother's house after an hour of driving. As she pulled up her mother was already stood next to the car, she opened Louise's door and gave a blanc expression.
"Mum? Mum are you okay?"
He mother shook her head vigorously and spoke softly words, "yes I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
"You just gave me a blanc expression for about five minutes," Louise explained cautiously.
"No hunny, I have only just got here. You were sat there with your door open when I got to your automobile." She stuttered. Eventually she agreed with her mother and went into her home where it was warm.

Louise was led into the living room where the house was littered with all sorts of paintings and book pages. She knew her mother tried to practice magic but she didn't know that her mother was crazy. She sat on a patchwork sofa made up of primary colours and wiggled herself backward to a comfortable position. Being smaller than the average person had drawbacks but Louise didn't seem to care, she took advantage of them like they were her prey destined to be devoured.

Her mother came in with a tray filled with a two pots, six cups and three plates of biscuits. In the first pot was a gooey blue sludge and in the second was black tea.
"What's in that cup?" Louise asked jerking her chin towards the blue sludge with a disgusted look.
"It's a potion. Usually there supposed to be thinner but..." She trailed of as she gave the sludge a stir. "Anyway, it's supposed to keep you and your loved ones safe if you drink it. I have put a small, harmless, spell on your wife to test it out." She offered Louise a cup but she put her hand out and pushed it away gently. She took the black tea from her mother before asking about the third set of cutlery.

"Who's that for?"
"My little helper, but it looks like he doesn't want to come down. He get a bit shy around new people." She gazed into one of her paintings (if you could call it that). This particular one was words.

John shall die by falling off of his treadmill and smashing his head off of his shredder and catching his hair in it. Then his wife shall faint and smash her head against the corner of the computer desk.

"Who gave you that?" Louise asked slightly worried.
"Me! I made it. It's magic," she said, her face looked as if Louise's words were a punch to the face and kick to the shins. It's a bit morbid. Louise said inwardly. She took a sip from her tea and placed it down.
"Go explore the place" she demanded.

Louise started by going to the stairs. There were paintings of people, deaths, words and more littering every wall. She took her time to read some of them. They were graphic and disturbing, she didn't cry until she found the little spell her mother put on her wife. She couldn't read it but knew that it wasn't harmless. Her mother was going to kill kamile.
Who are you? A voice was in her head. Louise spun around but nobody was there. She climbed the last few stairs so she stood at the end of a corridor.