We stood behind the podium, my expression was emotionless as I heard Veronica mutter. "Oh my god." Followed by Kevin. "Yes."

"Welcome to Thornhill." I spoke, still holding Cheryl's hand. "Thank you all for coming." Cheryl took over as she looked at everyone. "If you would kindly take your seats, we would like to start the memorial... with a few words about Jason."

Tears were forming in Cheryl's eyes, I looked over at Jughead who was already looking at me, I bit my lip.

"The last time I saw Jason...I was wearing this dress." Cheryl spoke. "I know it's impossible. But I swear, when I put it on, it-it feels like he's in the room with me." Cheryl looked at the picture next to me as I also turned to look at it. He was perfect in that photo, I was there when they took it, I kept making him laugh all the time.

They finally got the picture when I was standing by the photographer, I was just simply smiling at him, when he smiled back and I saw a flash of light and immediately knew they had taken the photo.

"Even though we were twins, I used to demand I have my own birthday party. Cheryl paused. "Until one year, out of the blue, Jason convinced me we had to combine them into one."

I looked down, I remembered Jason ranting to me about how he felt sorry for Cheryl and how he wanted people to come to her birthday. I gave him the idea of combining their parties.

"It wasn't until years later, I found out why, it was because nobody wanted to come to mine." Cheryl said, I knew she was going to cry, I felt her hand tighten around mine.

My own tears threatening to fall. "And Jason didn't want me to know, every single day. I wish, that day at the river, I had protected him." Cheryl sobbed turning to me, I pulled her towards me and hugged her, letting her sob onto my shoulder, my own tears were falling.

We both turned towards the coffin, I pressed my palm against it as Cheryl did the same. "I'm so sorry, Jay-Jay, we failed you." She sobbed. "All of us,"

I felt more tears run down my face, as  someone pulled me away from the coffin, I turned around to see Jughead, he pressed his hand against my cheek and rubbed his thumb gently against it before embracing me, I turned my head to the side and saw Veronica comforting Cheryl.

Jughead, Cheryl, Veronica and I had moved to sit down before Penelope stood up and started to speak at the podium, Jughead had his arm around my waist as my head rested on his shoulder.

" I think we'll adjourn now to the Winter salon for a light supper." Penelope spoke gently as people started to walk in the direction she was pointing. Cheryl was sitting on a chair as Veronica was keeling in front of her.

"I have to go for a second." Jughead whispered as we both stood up. "Why?" I asked wiping my eyes from the tears that still lay on my face, he didn't say anything as he smiled. "I need to use the bathroom." He spoke quickly, I nodded my head slowly.

He pressed his hand against my cheek and leaned in, pressing his warm lips against mine for a few seconds before pulling away. "I'll be back soon." He smiled.

He walked away as I turned around and looked after him, my eyebrows furrowed as I watched him give Betty a gesture as she started to follow him, what were they doing together?

I started to follow, Jughead and Betty, trying to be as quiet as possible.

They both walked into Jason's room making me bit my lip, standing by the wall that was right next to the door. "Is it me or did the temperature just drop like it does in the horror movies?" I heard Betty ask.

"Just the icy chill of the dead." Jughead replied, why would they be in a dead boys bedroom? what were they looking for?

"Where does a teenage boy hide things?" Betty asked once again, I rolled my eyes, they were definitely looking for something.