Chapter One

NOTE : This book my have slang words and mature content. I would suggest only people who are above 15 to read it.

Walking down the street, Alice, had a really tensed expression. Only these words echoed in her mind, This land has been bought by the Parker Industry's and has to be emptied in 2 days.

Worried for her company and all her family like employees she walked towards the Parker Industry to talk about it.

She reached the Parker Industry and headed over to the receptionist, "Hello, I need to meet Mr. Parker now. It's urgent." She said desperately, "You have to talk to his PA." She said with a warm smile. Alice nodded and turned to go towards the PA's cabin.

She knocked on the door and entered in, "Hello, I need to meet Mr. Parker. It's urgent." She repeated what she said to the receptionist. The PA snapped her head up and gave her a disgusting glare, "He's busy. Do you have an appointment?" The PA asked nonchalantly, "No, but it's regarding the Quinn Industry." She said, the PA gave her snobby look, "It's okay, you can't, especially if your here to beg for the land." She said. This was it for Alice, she angrily got out of her cabin and rushed towards his cabin.

Alice's POV

How dare she? How dare that bitch think that I'm here to beg for my land back? This was enough. I rushed out from that cabin and went towards Mr. Parker's cabin.

Entering that cabin I got the shock of my life, Ryan...on the chair with some slut sitting on his lap!

All the memories of the university came flooding my mind with his betrayal. I felt was still that love sick teenager who suffered from a heartbreak seeing her crush with some random whore! His voice bought me back to my senses.

"Alice?!"

No Alice, this is no time to be weak. You came here for a soul purpose of gaining your land back. You cannot fall weak on your knees, especially for some jerk, heartbreaker!

"Hello, Mr. Parker! I'm Alice Quinn." I said with a smile that usually put on my face in meetings. I forwarded my hand for a handshake, "I'm Ryan Parker, nice to meet you, Alice." He said with that sane smirk on his face I was willing wipe out from 4 years.

He took my hand for a shake and kissed it smirking. I immediately withdrew it feeling weird tingling sensations all over my body.

"I'm here to discuss some important matters, if you aren't busy." I said staring at the girl wearing the most revealing clothes available.

"Sure, you can go now." He told the girl and she went giving him a peck on his lips.

Eww! Absolutely disgusting!

I was cringing inside trying my best not to show it out. The girl soon went out leaving both of us alone in his cabin.

"Take a seat, Alice." He said and I sat ad we him, "Well, since we are discussing business matters I would prefer, Ms. Quinn." I told.

"As you say, Ms. Quinn."

He said. It really did sound weird from his mouth but I shrugged those thoughts away.

"Well, as you know, your company sent my company a notice to move out in 2 days." I said and he nodded, "Well, I possibly couldn't do that as I have thousands of employees working for me and depend on this job. Also this is my company I have established after a lot of hard work." I said and looked at his blank face.

"I can't do anything about that, it's your father that offered me the company." He said shrugging.

What? Dad? No, he couldn't do this to me!

"What nonsense? He wouldn't do it to me!" I exclaimed.

"Unfortunately, he did. These are the land papers." He said and gave me a few papers.

I looked at those opera in shock, how could dad do this to me? Didn't he trust me enough?

"Is there anyway that I could get my company back?" I asked with a little hope.

"Yes, spend the next week with me." He said smirking.

No way in hell could I do that! Spending a week with him meant it involved everything related to sex, but I didn't know why did I say the next word.

"Fine."

_______

Hope you like it!
Don't forget to vote and comment

Mention friends, who you'd think will enjoy this book!