Part 1

This is Vikki.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Vikki get down here." Ayato yelled at me. I ignored him and continued to stare at the ceiling. I breathed in through my nose smelling the usual roses that Subaru placed in the garden. I heard some jagged breathing from the main gate and looked out the window to see what it was.

"Hmm? Who are these humans you're studying now Little sis?~~" A purring seductive voice echoed from behind me followed by the creaking of my bed. I shrugged my shoulders and lifted my arm pointing outside. The male came from behind me and stood beside me. "Looks like our food has arrived Nfufu~. Let's go downstairs and check it out." He gestured me to follow him, which I did.

"Now with the sake of formality let us introduce ourselves." Reiji spoke.

"Hm? What do we have here? Have two little humans come to join us.~~?" Laito said leaning on the balcony smirking.

"They smell sweet. Right Laito-Kun?~~" I asked him, he nodded and decided to teleport next to one of them licking their cheek in the process. I teleported next to the other one and attempted to lick their cheek but they moved back not allowing me to. "That was rude of you." I spoke quietly.

"Please let me try." A child like voice came from behind one of the humans followed by a squeal. "You was right Laito she does taste sweet." I huffed not being able to taste them.

"Now now you three isn't it a little impolite to act that way to people you only just met?" Reiji scolded. 

"But everybody likes to try something that looks and smells so delicious. Am I right you two?~~" Laito questioned. Me and Kanato nodded.

"No fair! Ore-Sama saw them first so Ore-Sama will be their first everything." Ayato said.

"Would you shut up. I'm sick of you calling yourself Ore-Sama." A deep voice yelled from behind us all. I covered my ears preparing for the breakage of a wall which their was and the person next to me flinched. 

"You flinched. Why did you flinch? Flinch again! I liked it." I said softly slowly leaning into the human. He moved back with fear. "Are you scared? Why are you scared? I'm not going to do anything I promise."

"Vikki stop it with that impolite behaviour." Reiji scolded.

"This still has to be a misunderstanding."

"Are you the people he mentioned?" Yet another voice spoke.

"Shu do you know something about these two." Ayato asked.

"Maybe." Was his reply.

"Don't maybe us! We would like an explanation."

"Now now childen you are being rather loud. The guests look disturbed. Wouldn't want to scare them as soon as they got here would you?" A feminie formal voice behind me spoke, hands softly gripping my shoulders.

"Your right, Mother, but they look so interesting." I said tilting my head.

"Huh? Who are these two?" Another voice was here.

"These two are the sacrificial groom and bride." Shu said. "He said not to kill them."