"Okay, Kennedy I need you to stand right here front and center since you are going to be the magazine cover for the week." He instructed. I widened my eyes. Me?! A cover for a famous company, for a week?!

"Wait, why me? I just got here!" I questioned. He let out a small chuckle.

"Hunny, you're super famous as it is, you being the cover will spark your fame and ours even more." He explained. I nodded in understanding. I mean, it makes sense. "Now give me something playful, yet sexy!" He instructed once more.

I began doing multiple poses as the fan blew my hair, making it difficult to keep focused. I'll get used to it. I would occasionally glance over at Logan, seeing him smirk and cheer me on. He would say things like, 'That's my girlfriend!' or, 'You go baby!' making me blush and giggle uncontrollably. And the photographer didn't mind, he actually appreciated it.

After an hour or two of shooting, I was allowed to go home. Logan stayed there the whole time. Posting some sneak-peeks on his instagram story and snapchat. He also got quite a lot of footage for the vlog which was cool since the workers didn't really mind him recording. It was a lot more chill than I expected it to be.

Logan and I drove back to the apartment in the Yeti. He let me sleep most of the time too since I was exhausted for being gone for so long. I haven't had a job in a while.

"You hungry?" Logan asked. I looked away from the TV to look at Logan in the Kitchen. I nodded and he smiled. "You want a bagel?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied, looking back at the TV. I was sitting on the couch watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E!. I was having a pretty chill day and it was only 4pm. "Logan, have you finished your vlog yet?" I questioned him, curious. He popped his head out from the Kitchen and cleared his throat.

"No, why?" He asked. I looked at him shocked, turning my whole body towards him.

"Logan, it's 4pm! You have to get more footage for your vlog!" I panicked. He just laughed. What the fuck is so funny? I'm being dead serious right now. Logan hasn't missed a day of vlogging, EVER. I will not let him lose his streak, it's too important to him, at least I thought so.

"I have more than enough." He reassured me. I sighed in relief and frustration. He had me worried for a second there. "Thank you for being concerned though, it means a lot." He appreciated. I smiled brightly at him and turned back to the TV, continuing the show.

After a few minutes he came over empty handed. I looked at him confused, and he looked at me seriously. I stood up and crossed my arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He still kept staring at me, his face very focused. All of the sudden he placed his large hand on my small stomach. "What are you doing?!" I asked very confused and nervous. Then he moved that hand under my butt and he picked me up bridal style. "You really confuse me." I told him smiling and laughing. What the fuck was that?

"Why are you so jumpy?" He asked with a small chuckle. "It's not like you're hiding something from me." He pointed out. I let out a nervous laugh.

"Right." I replied softly. He then walked over to the table with me in his arms, pulling out a chair with his foot. He set me down softly in the chair. I giggled. "Thank you kind sir." I thanked him with an accent.

"Why you are so ever welcome miss, would you like a foot massaaggeeee?" He exaggerated. I snorted, god, I am so unflattering.

"I'm afraid I must decline. I have a lovely boyfriend that has better ways to treat me, thank you." I flattered him, sounding stuck up still. He smirked at me, trying to hide his blush.

"He sounds like a delightful young man. May I offer you a glass of almond milk?" He offered squinting his eyes and raising his eyebrows. I bit my cheek holding in my laughter.

"Oh, how did you know I was sooo LA?" I replied. He bit his lip and and relaxed his eyebrows only raising one. Oh my god, I didn't realize how sexy his lip bite was until now!

"Just a hunch I guess. Now, would you like a bagel with some butter, ya know, since it's butter for you?" He snickered. My god his puns. All of the sudden his phone rang. "Hold on babe, I gotta take this." He informed me in his normal voice. I nodded and he walked out onto the balcony.

*Logans POV*

I walk out onto the balcony and quickly answer the call, it's Alissa.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked. I heard her sigh.

"I've gotta talk to you about something." She told me with a shaky voice. I then sat down on the lounge sofa, outside.

》》》》》》

IM SO SORRY!

I hate leaving you guys on cliffhangers, but it makes he story more interesting.

Is she gonna tell him about the test, or is it something else?

ALSO, I've decided I'm just going to post whenever I finish a new chapter.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @_sierra_tomlin_

Alright, take it easy famm... Peace! 💕

- Sierra 👑💸