Jongin took his penis out and turned Kyungsoo over, meeting his eyes. Jongin saw that tears shined their way down Kyungsoo's beautiful face. Jongin leaned down and licked Kyungsoo's tears. "I'm sorry," Jongin whispered and kissed Kyungsoo's cheek, "I won't do that again." He licked Kyungsoo's last tear.

Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's shoulders. "No...I'm okay," Kyungsoo said, desperate. "I'm fine," Kyungsoo stroked Jongin's hair and kissed him softly, his tongue sliding between Jongin's wet lips. Kyungsoo worked his tongue into Jongin's mouth. Jongin leaned closer, kissing the shit out of Kyungsoo. He lifted Kyungsoo's right leg up and over his shoulder. He touched Kyungsoo's hole making him tense up. Jongin entered Kyungsoo once again--this time gently. Kyungsoo's eyes shut tighter. Jongin groaned silently. He began moving at a steady pace. "Jongin ahh Jongin," Kyungsoo moaned. Jongin picked up his pace, slamming in and out like a machine. He grunted from the heated friction. The tightness of Kyungsoo felt too good. Jongin wasn't tired yet and he wasn't ready to stop. Kyungsoo literally felt his back burn as he rubbed up and down against the grass. Jongin leaned down, his nose touching Kyungsoo's cheek. Jongin slowed but thrusted deeper into Kyungsoo, hitting his sweet spot. Kyungsoo cried out in pleasure. Jongin moved back slowly then thrusted in harder and deeper, hitting that sweet spot again. He repeated a few more times then worked his lips to the side of Kyungsoo's neck, licking it wet. Jongin bit Kyungsoo softly then his fangs surfaced and he shot them into Kyungsoo's neck. He got the smaller man groaning with pain and endless pleasure. Kyungsoo's eyes opened half lidded, fingers digging into Jongin's skin.

Kyungsoo laid in Jongin's arms. Jongin watched him sleep. The moon was still shining brightly and the night air was just right--not too cold not too hot. Jongin whispered something to Kyungsoo. Jongin's warmness comforted Kyungsoo. He never wanted to leave. He liked it. "You...didn't answer me," Kyungsoo mumbled. "What?" "How old are you?" Kyungsoo mumbled again. Jongin smiles, amused. "Same age as you, Kyungsoo." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's forehead then pecked him on the lips before closing his eyes and falling asleep into the night with him.

The next day.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun tightly. Tao joined the two, sitting across from them. They just returned from cremating Yixing. Baekhyun covered himself in Chanyeol. Tao sat there in silence. Tao couldn't save Yixing. Once 24 hours passed, death was permanent.

Minseok sat on the wall, his usual spot. He chewed into his apple. His brother's necklace dangled around his neck. He stopped chewing and crushed the apple into pieces of ice in his fist. He wished he could numb himself from his pain. Sadly, he can't do that. He lost a brother and he lost two friends. Minseok wished he could have been more kind. He wished he expressed his feelings more. Minseok was always like that--unable to tell his friends how he felt and what he felt. It was always hard for him to speak his thoughts. Minseok covered his mouth with his hand, eyes watery. The king has already ordered the death of Kyungsoo. He's a traitor now.

"He didn't kill anyone! He just-" Tao tried to reason. "He's no longer one of us. Do you understand?" Minseok spoke firmly. Chanyeol sighed glancing over at Baekhyun. "Chanyeol! Please, Kyungsoo didn't hurt anyone," Tao said. "That's not true," Minseok muttered. "The king has made his decision," Chanyeol said. "Kyungsoo's our friend, our brother. We can't just throw him away like that," Tao replied. Minseok unfolded his arms. "Well, he sure didn't think twice about throwing us away," Minseok snapped. Tao stood up, glaring at Minseok. "He left us a letter! Don't you see, Minseok? We need to understand. He's doing this for a reason. He never wanted to hurt anyone." "Shut up," Minseok glared back. "Will you two stop?" Chanyeol raised his voice. Baekhyun stood up and left the three to discuss among themselves. Chanyeol wanted to follow but figured it was better to give Baekhyun some space.

"The king has made his decision," Chanyeol repeated. "Chanyeol. Talk to him and try to convince him to change his mind," Tao said right away. Chanyeol shook his head. "I already tried. There's no hope. I don't know what's wrong with the king but he's not himself at the moment." "But Chanyeol-" "Kyungsoo did this to himself. I'm sure he knew what he was getting himself into. He's not stupid." Chanyeol sighed, stressed and tired. He looked at Minseok then Tao. "Tao. You'll be the one responsible for Kyungsoo's death." "What?! No!" "The king has requested you." Tao turned away, angry. "I won't do it...even if the king threatens to take my life." "I'll do it," Minseok said clearly. He felt a lump in his throat. Tao looked at him in disbelief. "Minseok! Are you insane?! How can you be so cold hearted?" Tao shot at him. "Maybe I was born with it," Minseok shot back, hurt. Maybe his heart was really frozen. "I don't even know you anymore," Tao shook his head, highly disappointed. "If we disobey the king then we're turning against him," Chanyeol said to the two, mainly aiming for Tao's attention.

 Minseok wondered what he was like in the past. He doesn't feel like he changed at all. He's still him...well at least he thinks he's still is. Tao's completely overreacting, Minseok reminded himself. Tao stormed out, heated. Chanyeol sighed and left Minseok to himself. The empty silence made Minseok lonely. Soon tears overcame him and he stood in the room, crying to himself. He didn't want to kill Kyungsoo but when there were orders, he followed. He never disobeyed. He owed his life to the late king, who saved him and Jongdae from death.

Chanyeol found Baekhyun by the window in their shared room. His lover stared out the window with his arms crossed. Baekhyun sniffed and wiped his face dry from the tears. Chanyeol walked over to him and took him into a warm embrace. Baekhyun cried into his chest. "I can't take this anymore," Baekhyun choked. "Yixing's gone and soon Kyungsoo will be gone too." Chanyeol closed his eyes, speechless. He too didn't want Kyungsoo dead but there was nothing he could do. They've lost Yixing...they don't want to lose another brother. "This is too cruel..." Baekhyun sobbed. "We...can't even do anything," Baekhyun cried. Chanyeol rubbed his back for comfort. "I don't want to lose anyone else.......what if I lose you?" Baekhyun muttered through his cries. "You won't." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tighter.

Kyungsoo woke up in Jongin's embrace. His butt's sore. They were covered in their clothes. The morning was chilly. The tree created a great shade for them, blocking the sunlight. Kyungsoo sat up and started to dress himself. Jongin pulled him back into his arms. "Get up, Jongin," Kyungsoo said. Jongin didn't move. Kyungsoo kissed Jongin on the lips and escaped Jongin's arms. He continued to dress himself. Reality hit Kyungsoo. What was he going to do now? Hide? Leave else where? Stay with Jongin? There was no way he was going back to the kingdom. Someone would come to kill him and he knew it. Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongin and suddenly felt hungry. His stomach growled and he decided to look for something to eat.

Suho read in his personal library. Chanyeol knocked on the door, identifying himself. "You may come in," Suho said, not looking up from his book. Chanyeol bowed and waited for the king. "What do you want, Chanyeol?" Suho flips the page. "Your highness, about Kyungsoo-" "Tch, tch, tch," Suho waves his index finger. "We've already talked about him." "Your highness, he's completely harmless, you know that," Chanyeol replied. Suho looks up now, eyeing Chanyeol. "How would I know that?" "What do you mean? You've known him since forever," Chanyeol answered, confused. "I don't remember such a thing," Suho said, a bit irritated. "What?" Chanyeol sensed that something was totally wrong with Suho. "Now leave. You've wasted my time, Chanyeol."

He doesn't remember Kyungsoo?