Mum:
There is something I want to tell you.. Ive been hiding this truth away from you.. Its time to let you know.

Jin:
What is it .. the truth? As I start to get anxious and nervous.

Mum:
Y/n ..sh- she is actually your sister... Im really sorry for keeping it till now.

Jin:
No.. no way.. You must be kidding me.. why?! Why now?!.. then you tell me about it?! As I start to get more and morw frustrated.

Mum:
My son... , This is the truth .. I have the DNA results too.. My sister took care of her when I abandoned her... My parents didnt allow me to keep y/n with me so I decide this is the only way.

Jin:
No .. way.. This cant be it..

Mum:
Jin, Why are you acting like this? Acting this way.. shouldnt you be happy? You always wanted a sister..

Jin:
I doesnt want y/n to be my sister.. I cant accept it .. This is too much for me.

Mum:
Why..? Is it because..?

Jin:
Mum, I fell in love with her.

Her face turn pale as soon as she heard about this and she fainted straight away infront of me.

Y/n Pov

Jungkook:
Wake up , y/n.. stop acting this stubborn okay?

You:
Please leave me alone as I needed it water badly..

Jungkook:
Are you thirsty? Do you want water..? As he waved a water bottle..

You:
Ye-.. nope just go away ..

Jungkook:
If you are thirsty or hungry..? You should had just accept this wedding , Y/n as he whispered to my ears.

You:
Nope! I will not marry you!.. you jerk! Move away from me!

Jungkook:
Its just a easy question to answer and you get to drink and eat.. You being stupid and stubborn..

You:
Then let me fucking go! Im tired of your games!

Jungkook:
Nope. Not today! You are gonna be with me . You will have to marry me eventually.. as he slam the door close again.

Yoongi Pov

Who the hell took her away from me?!.. This aint funny..

Yoongi:
Hoseok .. jimin , We need to find her ! Why are you both still stressing out here?!

Hoseok:
I think I actually know who took her ..

Yoongi:
Who..?! Who the hell is it?..

Hoseok:
Its jungkook.. Hyung.. I just cant seem to contact him too.

Jimin:
Nope.. there is no way jungkook would do that.. I think we should contact jin hyung maybe he would help us to find- as his words got cut off..

Yoongi:
Nope ..If its really jungkook , I will find out myself. Im heading to his house now...

Hoseok:
Hyung, I dont think he will hide y/n at his house.. Maybe its not him. Im just guessing.. Lets just call police and wait..

Yoongi:
I cant waste any more time. I doesnt want to regret if its too late.. I want to protect her.. Dont you guys love her too?..

Hoseok Pov

Yoongi:
I cant waste any more time. I doesnt want to regret if its too late.. I want to protect her.. Dont you guys love her too?..

I love her too much too. But I knew right from the start , she doesnt like me the way I like her.

 BTS || Insane Love (RE-WRITE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें