HEARTBREAK ISN'T BEAUTIFUL 💔

You know how it feels when you get your heart broken by a guy you never even dated.
All the times you thought that he feels  the same way about you.
All the times you were wrong.
You just wanted to be with him at every second of every minute. You wanted to be his reason to smile. You never stopped thinking about him, and you know that's not all. You imagined scenerios in your head that you were his girl. You couldn't stop smiling. You imagined your first kiss with him whether it will be at school or on your first date. You thought that maybe in some alternate universe you are actually together .
You were frustrated when you saw him flirting with other girls but not you. You wanted to be his one and only.
Sometimes, at night you hugged a pillow, thinking that you were cuddling him and slept for hours happily.
And when you woke up you smiled as you knew that now you'll see him at school.
You never liked going to school but with him being there you wanted school to never end .
You looked at the door without blinking waiting for him to enter to the class, and your day was ruined when he never came. You wanted to be the first person he sees before starting his day.
All the times he came and talked to you about the test or whatever, just seeing him standing there, talking to you made your day.
His silly mistakes were charming for you.
All the times he was sad you just wanted to hug him and tell that it'll be alright, but you know you didn't have the guts.
All the times he just smiled at your direction, you just couldn't stop the butterflies in your stomach.
Everytime you got a text you just wished that please let it be his, knowing the fact that he doesn't even have your number.
You hoped that some day he will be yours.
Fine not now, but maybe you'll meet him like ten years later at some restaurant or a library and you'll just click. And Finally you'll be together.
But princess you never realized that your love for him was just one-sided.
And when you finally did it was too late.
You were so in love with him that getting over him eventually became tough.
You cried every night. Is your personality so bad that he'll never fall in love with you? Are you not pretty enough for him? Are you so bad?
'wise men say only fools rush in', but here you were the only fool thinking that he is the one.
Heartbreak isn't beautiful.
You had to tear a part of yourself to stop thinking about him.
And finally when you did get over him a part of you knew that you were not happy.
He was the reason life felt beautiful.
Just thinking about him made you smile for hours.
And now you have no reason.
No reason to be happy.
But love, maybe life isn't going the way you expected it to be.
But know one thing, it isn't over.